• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Wishlist items!

nerdatheart9490

Pokemon Professor
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (74) +
afk. Will be back in about an hour.

Hello everyone! I'm looking for the items on my wishlist. Most (if not all) of the items are from various RVs, and I don't have many amiibo cards. So, if anyone has any of the items on my list, please let me know how much you would like in exchange for the item (or in exchange for letting me come to the town to buy them with my own MEOW coupons).

Here is the link to the list. Thank you! http://moridb.com/catalogs/WOLaMqDbmi

Last edited:
I can get you the following:
Alto Saxophone
Bookstands
Classroom Floor
Classroom wall
Document stack
Kitchen dishwasher
Kitchen stove
Lecture hall bench
Lecture hall desk
Lobby floor
Reception chair
Rolling file cart
White office desk
Zen backpack

99k each or if you have any bush starts/saplings I take those as well! We can also do a mix of RV visits too~

I can get you the following:
Alto Saxophone
Bookstands
Classroom Floor
Classroom wall
Document stack
Kitchen dishwasher
Kitchen stove
Lecture hall bench
Lecture hall desk
Lobby floor
Reception chair
Rolling file cart
White office desk
Zen backpack

99k each or if you have any bush starts/saplings I take those as well! We can also do a mix of RV visits too~

Awesome! Thank you! I don't have any starts, but I can pay the bells. Did you want to meet in your town or mine?

Awesome! Thank you! I don't have any starts, but I can pay the bells. Did you want to meet in your town or mine?

Preferably mine! I'm heading home from school right now so if you can trade in about an hour I'll have about 3/4 of it ready and an RV ready to call for you! The RV visit will be free so whichever I call I'll deduct from your total

Preferably mine! I'm heading home from school right now so if you can trade in about an hour I'll have about 3/4 of it ready and an RV ready to call for you! The RV visit will be free so whichever I call I'll deduct from your total

Okay. Just dm me when you're ready.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can get you
Synthesizer
Trumpet
Electric bass

Thank you! Please let me know how much you want for them, what town we should meet in, and when you're available to trade :)

You can come to my town

- - - Post Merge - - -

I dont have those items i was thinking gracie set

So my leopold card is missing.. D:
I've ordered the following still so let me know if any of these are doubles, as in someone else offered, and I'll drop it from the order~

music room wall
alto saxophone
trumpet
document stack
white office desk
rolling file cart
kitchen dishwasher
kitchen stove

& I've called over Dobie for you!

So my leopold card is missing.. D:
I've ordered the following still so let me know if any of these are doubles, as in someone else offered, and I'll drop it from the order~

music room wall
alto saxophone
trumpet
document stack
white office desk
rolling file cart
kitchen dishwasher
kitchen stove

& I've called over Dobie for you!

I have the trumpet already, but the rest is good! Let me know when your gates are open, and I'll be over with the bells.

Back