• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Wishlist. o(≧▽≦)o

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueninjutsu

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Mailbox
User Title Color Change
Feedback
100% (36) +
Since I restarted my town a few days ago there's some things I want that haven't been the easiest to find.

Wishlist

I'm willing to pay TBT or IGB for these items. ^_^

Last edited:
hiya! i've got:
aurora knit shirt
box corner sofa
box sofa
corkboard
dry denim pants
sink
yellow rain boots

if you're interested - would 12 tbt be okay for them?

hiya! i've got:
aurora knit shirt
box corner sofa
box sofa
corkboard
dry denim pants
sink
yellow rain boots

if you're interested - would 12 tbt be okay for them?
12 TBT is fine! I'll add you rn and feel free let me know whenever you're available. :)

Last edited:
Sure, my town is fine. I have Marty's RV (Pompompurin stuff) if you want to visit my campground, too. :)

And it's really nothing, the socks cost 160 bells from the shop, I can shake more than that much money out of one tree on a good day.

Last edited:
Sure, my town is fine. I have Marty's RV (Pompompurin stuff) if you want to visit my campground, too. :)

And it's really nothing, the socks cost 160 bells from the shop, I can shake more than that much money out of one tree on a good day.

ah, that's true, but i still appreciate your kindness!! x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back