• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Wishlist!

Hi :) I have these items for sale.

bamboo grass
blue ogre mask
cucmber house
dango
newsprint helmet
new year's noodles
songpyeon
tteok plate
turkey

Also you can catalog all orderable DLCs for free when we trade if that works for you?
Please let me know which would you prefer the way to pay, igb or tbt if interested!

Hi :) I have these items for sale.

bamboo grass
blue ogre mask
cucmber house
dango
newsprint helmet
new year's noodles
songpyeon
tteok plate
turkey

Also you can catalog all orderable DLCs for free when we trade if that works for you?
Please let me know which would you prefer the way to pay, igb or tbt if interested!

50 TBT for all of the items? And I would love to catalog them! Thank you so much, that's so nice!

Hi, I have the birthday items as well as some pink carnations if you're interested

I'd prefer tbt. You can offer whatever you want :3 I'm returning from a long hiatus so I don't know the rate now ^^;;

Back