• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Wishlist

Hi~ I can't see your wishlist, but if you're looking for an RV items, feel free to check my little store. Thanks for your time <3

Hi~ Click on my little icon on the bottom to see my store if you're interested. I see that you have a bunch of RV stuff that you're wanting :)

I can sell you a floor light, fancy tile floor, natural bench, natural chair, natural lamp, and a natural low table for 60 TBT? :D

how many blue violets,pink lilies purple,pinkorange tulips do you need ^^ ?

Hi~ Click on my little icon on the bottom to see my store if you're interested. I see that you have a bunch of RV stuff that you're wanting :)

Can i get salon chair, salon mirror stand, natural table, and casablanca lilies

- - - Post Merge - - -

5 of each

I can get you 5 of the each if you give me 10-20 minutes c: 20 tbt good?

Yeah I can get that for you :) 40 tbt? Anything else you need? I have sanrio items also.

Ok, you want it tomorrow? Just shoot a PM when you want me to deliver. :)

Back