• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Wishlist 🦋 ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkbell

Happy New Year ✨
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
5200-3225-7541
Feedback
99% (100) +
List here: http://moridb.com/catalogs/71jCTwiheh

Payment: I PREFER IGB but for rarer items I'll do tbt ^^

❌VM or Post.. PM if needed. ⭕

201TdBf.jpg

Last edited:
Around 20tbt for all the streetpass items (if you want all of them) and for the list items i'm not really sure, depends on what you want exactly. Some of them are not orderable, but i'll give you ten orderable items for free if you want.

Around 20tbt for all the streetpass items (if you want all of them) and for the list items i'm not really sure, depends on what you want exactly. Some of them are not orderable, but i'll give you ten orderable items for free if you want.

I want the
flower fairy set & Lottie's bun &
toy hammer and the orderables ^^

Alright, i'm only gonna order ten things do you wanna pick which ones? If not I can just go in alphabetical order. does 500k sound good for the other items?

I can give you
Blue ballet outfit
Bun wig
Cloud flooring
Dalmatian
Elephant Slide
Labrador
Large Magazine Rank
Leaf umbrella
Lottie's Bun
Mama polar bear
New 3ds XL- HHD
Papa panda
Pastel low table
Peach's parasol
Perfume bottles
Plaid Cami Dress
Polka-Dot wall
Quilted tapestry
Ribbon umbrella
Wii U console

Alright, i'm only gonna order ten things do you wanna pick which ones? If not I can just go in alphabetical order. does 500k sound good for the other items?

so 20tbt and 500k ?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can give you
Blue ballet outfit
Bun wig
Cloud flooring
Dalmatian
Elephant Slide
Labrador
Large Magazine Rank
Leaf umbrella
Lottie's Bun
Mama polar bear
New 3ds XL- HHD
Papa panda
Pastel low table
Peach's parasol
Perfume bottles
Plaid Cami Dress
Polka-Dot wall
Quilted tapestry
Ribbon umbrella
Wii U console

That be so kind of you.. your town or mine?

My town, you'll just have to wait an hour or two, I need to eat lunch. No charge though! Except I'd kind of like a review:,)

If you're still looking for the Hot Spring Skirt, I have it. (n_n) I'm not sure what price or anything though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back