• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Wishlist

I can get you a lot of this, but I'll need to make several trips to your town. My locker is full right now so I can't use it at the station, and I can carry only 16 items with me...
Let me know when you're available :)

Sure! I made some space in the locker after all, only need one trip.
By the way, I only have two items from the 7-11 series, but for the rest I have Filly in my RV camp. You're welcome to visit and spend some MEOWs! The same with Toby for the kerokeroppis and Inkwell for the splatoons. I can load them for you.

Sure! I made some space in the locker after all, only need one trip.
By the way, I only have two items from the 7-11 series, but for the rest I have Filly in my RV camp. You're welcome to visit and spend some MEOWs! The same with Toby for the kerokeroppis and Inkwell for the splatoons. I can load them for you.
Thank you! I don't have many coupons right now, but when I get some I'll definitely let you know!

Alright, anytime you want :) I'll deliver 59 items to you, please make sure there's enough space to drop them.

Back