• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Wishlist.

Norwway

Brazillian girl that loves Norway very much.
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (3) +
images - 2020-06-19T191204.291.jpeg

HELLO THERE!

Hi! I'm Amanda. I'm looking for these items:

I can pay using:

- TBTs.
- IGBs (In Game Bells).

If you have one of the items in my wishlist, please let me know.​

I have the Alpine bed, Alpine lamp, aroma pot, cream sofa, egg floor, lotus lamp, minimalist sofa, minimalist table, neutral floor, old board floor, pink roses and a record player

Hi I can sell you the following:
Pastel low table
Ladybug carpet
Scattered papers (been customised tell me if you want them reverted back to normal)
Rose sofa
Wii u console
Lovely phone
Chocolate cake
Simple armchair (also customised tell me if you want it changed)
white brick wall (to be ordered)
Cat tower (to be ordered)
I can get it all to you tomorrow as the cat tower and white brick wall won't be here til then anyway.

I have the Alpine bed, Alpine lamp, aroma pot, cream sofa, egg floor, lotus lamp, minimalist sofa, minimalist table, neutral floor, old board floor, pink roses and a record player
Hi I can sell you the following:
Pastel low table
Ladybug carpet
Scattered papers (been customised tell me if you want them reverted back to normal)
Rose sofa
Wii u console
Lovely phone
Chocolate cake
Simple armchair (also customised tell me if you want it changed)
white brick wall (to be ordered)
Cat tower (to be ordered)
I can get it all to you tomorrow as the cat tower and white brick wall won't be here til then anyway.

Ok. How much TBTs are you wanting?

Does 18tbt for the lot sound reasonable to you?
Yes, it's good. I will pay you when i can. I have to post somethings in the forum to get bells, then i pay you and then you give me the items.

Back