• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying wishlist

Hi. I can get those two items for you for free :) The items will be available by today (July 24th) at 5PM (GMT+7). I'll hold on to the items and pass it to you when I catch you online some other time.

opening my gates now you can drop them off
Post automatically merged:

tysm for the good review how do i do that for you as i am new

Last edited:
tysm for the good review how do i do that for you as i am new

You can leave a feedback by clicking on the add button next to the feedback on someone's profile :) Use the picture below for reference:
Feedback.PNG

Hi. As mentioned, I got the other 4 items that you updated to your wishlist: autumn-leaf chair, leaf, leaf bed and leaf tee. Let me know when you are available for me to pass the items to you. See you around :)

hi i should be available tomorrow morning how about 9:00am

I'm not sure which timezone you are in, would be helpful if you let me know your timezone as well :oops: I'll be on for majority of the day so if I catch you at the right time, we can do the items transfer :)

yh i should be available btw you can hang around after if you want an look around if you like :) also thx

yh i should be available btw you can hang around after if you want an look around if you like :) also thx

I just ended my tutoring session. I'm available now to drop-off the items :) Let me know when your gate's open and I can come over to your town.

Hi! I can get you the following:
leaf
leaf tee
treadmill

Back