• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Wisp gets brave

Imbri

Resident Night Mare
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1856-7828-8669
Island
Deilf Isle
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Strawberry Doll
Tortimer
Shadow Kitty Plush
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rose Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Pavé Pink Feather
I finished getting the items from W. Link's RV, so once Hazel moves, I can bring him in. There's a small part of my brain that says I should hold off and try to get Sally, which was what I thought I was getting with Hazel way back when, but having 4 normal villagers would be a bit much. I love Midge, Kitt, and Goldie too much to move any of them out, Kitt needs her big sister Mathilda to be nearby, Dizzy, Beardo, and Vic are definitely staying put, Epona has just settled in, which leaves Roald. Jocks aren't my favorites, but pudgy penguin-boy is just too cute to go.

So, I guess I'll stick to my original idea and take a wolf. I've never had any before, so that will be something new and different.

When I checked with Wisp yesterday, I asked him to bring the Villager to the campground. He made several excuses and then said he'd see what he could do. Imagine my surprise when I went to the RV and found... Wisp! He apologized, saying that he was unable to bring such a powerful character, but that he had scraped up some related items that I could buy. One thing I noticed is that when you go that route (I did it again today to get more stuff), he doesn't give you 5 MEOW coupons for getting him out of the lamp.

I decided that I've overplanted in the Elder Grove and campsite. Seriously, there are areas where you couldn't fit another flower in if you tried. I will keep them there until the grass grows back, but then I'll have to thin them out.

I was supposed to meet Beardo at his house yesterday, but totally spaced on it. He was sweet when I ran into him, saying that he wasn't sad anymore and that he just wanted me to greet him with a smile. Ugh, now I feel much worse. Especially since he's been after me to trade or sell fish and bugs to him lately. I deny all requests from any villager, but it's actually made him sad a few times. I've been thinking about trying to get him back into the detective outfit he originally wore, so I sent a long letter with that attached. I'm hoping he'll wear it, or at least display it. His house is almost back to original, too. Something by the door is off, though, and I can't remember what. I'll figure it out.

I woke up early this morning, so got to see the town nice and quiet. Vic was the only one still up. He must like sunrises. We got to chat a bit, just the two of us, before he turned in and the rest of the town woke up.

Redd is in town today, so I'll see if I can either pick up something for Blathers or (cross my fingers) the David statue for my bath. It would be nice to finish that room off.

Guess that's it for today. The shops are all opening up, so I'm off to get my plants and see what the NBs have stocked. I'm also looking for a couple of umbrellas from Labelle and it's nice to see what Sable has whipped up. The tent is set up in the campsite, too, so I'll have to drop by and see who is visiting.

Back