• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Wisp?

I have yet to see anything about him, but I'm not sure why he wouldn't be.
He's been in all the games so far, hasn't he?
I don't remember if he has....

*edit*
I lied.
He hasn't been.
I feel like there was some other ghost or something that appeared in the gamecube version though.... I could be wrong.

^^

Yeah, not all games.

I also agree that he might make a reappearance. This is do to the fact the the game has loads of content in it from previous games as well as newer content. Unlike Wild World which is a slim and more dumbed down version of Animal Crossing, the 3DS will implement more features and try to deliver a full Animal Crossing Experience.

Depending on how important Wisp was to Animal Crossing, Nintendo may just leave him out.

EDIT: FIXED SOME TYPOS

I want him to be like he was in the GC. I liked catching the 3 ghosts at night. I played CF for a year and a half and only got Wisp 3 times.

I never really saw Wisp all that often since I don't stay up that late. If he is in the game, I want him to be like he was in Population Growing. Him being a genie seems kind of weird to me.

I probably won't have any use for him considering I'm pretty good about plucking weeds. Though I will miss having him around if he's not in the game and I miss a few days of playing and have to pull all those weeds myself!

im sure he will be in the game :)
i dont see why he wont be ^.^
i never got him in cf though, though i found tons of his lamps >.<

Not sure yet... you can only find him rarely and late at night, so it's not much difference to me if he doesn't make it.

I remember when I found a random lantern near the Museum once, went to go and sell it and Wisp's voice came out of no where... Scared the living daylights out of me...

I never saw Wisp. I didn't play GC or CF enough to see him, though. I played WW most, which explains why I never saw him. It never really mattered to me whether my town was full of weeds or not, I'd pull them all up eventually (I never got perfect town... and now you know why).

Yes there is, because this is a matter that has not been discussed in a official thread yet. :)

I never was so big on the whole genie thing... If he does return, I'd like for him to take his original form of a ghost like in the Gamecube version.

Back