• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Wisp's Personal Island

ACWarrior15

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I saw a sketch of one of the many maps to be launched onto Animal Crossing 3DS earlier and I can say that an Island caught my eye. Yes an island. The island we havn't seen since Animal Crossing(Gamecube). Well anyways what if this island was a Haunted Island, and it contained Wisp the ghost. He is rarely seen their(in spiritual form), but players get to see where he lived when he was alive, on the island. Wisp is seen with his brother "Spook" on Halloween every year. He gives you ghost furniture you cant get anywhere else and only on that holiday. Wouldnt that be interesting. Wisp's while-he-was-alive house is your tourist home.

No, just no, and why would they even consider having 2 different sets of furniture to give out on one holiday?

well it would be neat to have a haunted house, but i dont think it should be what the islands for, and i dont think there should be.
Also i dont want 2 furniture sets for a holiday, if wisp gave out special furniture it should be available year round but just kinda rare

well it would be neat to have a haunted house, but i dont think it should be what the islands for, and i dont think there should be.
Also i dont want 2 furniture sets for a holiday, if wisp gave out special furniture it should be available year round but just kinda rare

Yeah, adding on to this, Wisp really already has a purpose and shouldn't really be expanded on unless it's just a new option of what to wish for like a house customizeable or a town decoration.

Yeah, adding on to this, Wisp really already has a purpose and shouldn't really be expanded on unless it's just a new option of what to wish for like a house customizeable or a town decoration.

yeah i agree, he could give out house customizations that yo could only get from him
though i dont know how their going to do the customization

No, just no, and why would they even consider having 2 different sets of furniture to give out on one holiday?

No one ever said Jack and the spooky series would return..

IMO seems pointless, they have the island all year 'round, and it can only be used once a year.

IMO seems pointless, they have the island all year 'round, and it can only be used once a year.

Wait are you saying you only want the island to be used once a year, or are you saying that's what is pointless?

If the idea from the OP happened, it'd only really be used on halloween

I thought the Halloween holiday had been confirmed considering we have seen the jack-in-the-box item in a trailer. You can only get that item from villagers on that event when they trick you.

I thought the Halloween holiday had been confirmed considering we have seen the jack-in-the-box item in a trailer. You can only get that item from villagers on that event when they trick you.

It was in WW though and yeah. no Halloween there

Back