• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading Wolf Link RV visit today

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedPanda

DA-9920-8729-4535
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
0005-0805-2723
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
Pink Star Fragment
Mom's Plush
Sheep Plush
Feedback
100% (85) +
I have Wolf Link in town today and am selling an RV visit. His RV has the Hyrulean Treasure, Heart, Hylian shield, and Hyryle wallpaper/ Zelda floor.

I am interested in the following wishlist items or I will take IGB:

http://moridb.com/catalogs/L4Xzy276Jp

Thanks!

Sure! Does 1:15pm EST work for you? (About 25 minutes from now)

Could I come? Or are you only letting one person in? If I can get in, I'll bring 32,000 in game bells.
My friend code is 2251-4954-3583 and my Mii name is Tara.

May I come? I could bring the Western Shirt and pants and add some money as well.

Aniko, what time would you like to visit? ACNL Mania, same question. Thanks :)

Anytime will work. I might as well add ya.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait, it wants me to enter a name. Does your 3ds have a character name?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aaaaa I think Im asking too much but should I enter the name "stickymice" because my 3ds wants me to "Enter the name of the person you would like to register as a friend."?

Sorry (my cats made a mess) . Are you free now? Otherwise I can come back in half an hour.

I just thought of a time once I figure out your friend code and Mii name, maybe 3:20? (its 3;04 where I live)

Anytime will work. I might as well add ya.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait, it wants me to enter a name. Does your 3ds have a character name?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aaaaa I think Im asking too much but should I enter the name "stickymice" because my 3ds wants me to "Enter the name of the person you would like to register as a friend."?

You can enter anything, just random letters, numbers, whatever.

Ohhhhhhhh, It only checks the Friend Code then. Well, thanks for telling me lmao

I have a bag of 99,000 bells. Sorry if you were hoping for something on the wish list, I recently sold basically all my items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back