• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Wolf Link RV visits, up to 6, will do IGB or TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.

notorioustommyp

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (93) +
Just like the title says, I'm looking to visit Wolf Link's RV up to 6 times. If I can come back on the same day that would be awesome, I'd just need a few minutes in between each visit to tt because of the 3 per day order limit. After 6 Wolf Link visits I'll attain my goal of having 3 of every Zelda/amiibo item in the game.
I'll take as many visits as you'll allow me, name your price in igb (prefered) or tbt, I have a limited number of amiibo cards as well as access to medli's rv, I'd also be willing to help with any wishlist items or attaining certain villagers if I am able too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back