• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Auction Wolfgang in boxes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

haileyphi

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Timmy Christmas Doll
Matryoshka Doll
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Festive Bell
Matryoshka Doll
Tin Robot
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Festive Bell
Pear (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (194) +
Hey all!! Wolfgang is moving out! He's in boxes today so I will be ending this auction within 5-6 hours.

Plesse have a spot open, as he is already in boxes!!

I'm looking for NMT and hybrids mostly, but feel free to offer whatever!

10 NMT and i have blue windflowers, orange pansies, orange/pink/black tulips, pink/purple mums, and orange hyacinths as my current hybrids!

I can offer 15 nmt + (orange and pink tulips, pink and orange lilies, blue hyacinths, blue + orange windflowers, purple mums and orange roses)

22 NMT + 2 pink roses, 3 blue wind flowers, 1 black lily, 2 blue pansies, 2 purple pansies, 2 pink hyacinths, 4 pink tulips, 2 blue hyacinths, 1 pink mum, 2 purple roses.

Well not sure if you'd want him but Tucker is leaving tomorrow and i could time travel to get him in boxes and we could trade?

38 hybrids (your choice, got several)
1 gold rose
10 nmt

adding 1 NMT + 2 purple mums and a blue rose to my above offer.

so the total is:
23 NMT + 2 pink roses, 3 blue wind flowers, 1 black lily, 2 blue pansies, 2 purple pansies, 2 pink hyacinths, 4 pink tulips, 2 blue hyacinths, 1 pink mum, 2 purple roses, 2 purple mums, 1 blue rose.

37 hybrids (your choice, got several)
1 gold rose
15 nmt

Well not sure if you'd want him but Tucker is leaving tomorrow and i could time travel to get him in boxes and we could trade?
Hi sorry! I unfortunately don't have an open plot so i wont be accepting villagers!
Post automatically merged:

Just wanted to give an update on my view of hybrids!:

Blue roses are a 1:1 with NMT
Gold roses are a 2 NMT per one rose

All other hybrids I consider 2 hybrids per NMT!
Post automatically merged:

I am going to shower for like 30 minutes, and after that I will be logging on and choosing the winner!

adding 1 NMT + 2 purple mums and a blue rose to my above offer.

so the total is:
23 NMT + 2 pink roses, 3 blue wind flowers, 1 black lily, 2 blue pansies, 2 purple pansies, 2 pink hyacinths, 4 pink tulips, 2 blue hyacinths, 1 pink mum, 2 purple roses, 2 purple mums, 1 blue rose.
37 hybrids (your choice, got several)
1 gold rose
15 nmt

Hello! Ahri ended with 35.5

Pickler ended with 35.5 as well.

please double check my math, but i will give you both 10 minutes to reply! please have a plot ready if you do win, as I am logging on now and he will be in boxes!

Hello! Ahri ended with 35.5

Pickler ended with 35.5 as well.

please double check my math, but i will give you both 10 minutes to reply! please have a plot ready if you do win, as I am logging on now and he will be in boxes!
I can add an orange lily, 2 more blue hyacinths, and 500k igb.

That's past the 10 minutes stated though?

But okay, I'll back down I guess. 🤷‍♀️ Enjoy him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back