• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Wolfgang vs Lobo

Who looks like a silver wolf more?

• Total voters

Stella-Io

Unhindered Dreamer
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Festival Lantern
Plum Blossom
Fortune Cookie
Night Sky Scenery
Snowstorm Scenery
Playful Scenery
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Stitches
Friday the 13th Candy
Eerie Star Potion
I'm tryin to decide which villager more so resembles the silver wolf found in the Rune Factory games.

SilverWolf.png

A little ref for y'alls

I currently have Wolfgang who is my dreamie and will stay with me no matter what. I even saved him from being erased back when he lived in New Town. But it's come to my attention that Lobo could also resemble a silver wolf; they're both blue. So who do you think looks more like a silver wolf? If Lobo, I would just transfer Wolfgang to Luminosa, even thou I feel bad for transferring him to another town, haha.

I think Lobo looks more like the wolf in that picture. Though if you prefer Wolfgang, he definitely works as well.

In my opinion, Lobo looks a little more like the wolf in the picture, mainly in the face and eyes. But if you prefer Wolfgang, I think he works well, too.

I would say Lobo. Especially the white parts in his face as well as his eyes are kinda similar to those
from the silver wolf.

I’d say Lobo has the most similar colouring and markings! Either would work though I think c:

I'm with the others who have said Lobo, there is more of a resemblance there. It's not really so big a difference that you necessarily need to move Wolfgang to the other town, though I've always been fond of his design and it feels like he doesn't get as much appreciation as the other Wolf villagers so it might be nice to give him a shot.

Wolfgang! (Also he's very cute and I love his Gracie shirt.)

Two of y'alls voted for Cheif loool

I hope those 2 people are Rune Factory nuts. I put him there because he is the closest thing to the other wolf that's orangey with red streaks and honeslty I wanted to see if anyone got that.

I think Wolfgang looks more like that ref out of those two.

Is there any reason for it having to be Lobo or Wolfgang, though? If you take some of the other refs on the wiki, some of the other wolves fit a bit better, and I'd honestly probably go with Fang, or possibly Whitney, or even Skye if the wolf needs to be bluish like the ref you chose.

Last edited:
I think Wolfgang looks more like that ref out of those two.

Is there any reason for it having to be Lobo or Wolfgang, though? If you take some of the other refs on the wiki, some of the other wolves fit a bit better, and I'd honestly probably go with Fang, or possibly Whitney, or even Skye if the wolf needs to be bluish like the ref you chose.

SKYE! I didn't even think of her.

I chose Wolfgang cause I already have him, he's blue and has 'frosted tips' like the silver wolf. Lobo because he's also blue, frosted tips in his mane, and his eyes look kiiiiiiinda in the shape of a silver wolf. I was tryin to go more with colors already presented in the woof and AC Characters. Like, Rodeo for example. He's black with red eyes, similar to the Baal found in RF4, black skin/fur, red eyes. Obviously Rodeo is not a huge Minotaur but he's the closet bull/cow.

To me, it looks like Lobo fits more.
but in some aspects it looks like Wolfgang.
the shading of the wolf make it look like Lobo.

Back