• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Worker

Audrey Marie

cozy adventurer
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
3591-5161-3438
Silver Mailbox
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (15) +
Hi! I try to help people in acnl because there are a LOT of struggles that either take a long time or need someone to help with so, thats what i'm gonna do! I can do any of the following!
  • water flowers
  • organize flowers
  • pull weeds
  • plant trees
  • cut down trees
  • dig up bamboo/cut down
  • plant bushes/ dig up bushes
  • help arrange flowers in order for hybrids to grow
  • Other (comment what and we can make arrangements!)
I know this is landscaping, but that is what I had most trouble with and wish I had someone to help me! You can pay in almost anything except:Common furniture,rotten fruit/turnips,common tools. Also the longest I can work is 1 hour(I can come multiple times, just not in large time periods.)

CONTRACT:p

Town Name:
Mayor Name:
FC:
What you want me to do:
Payment Method:

PS: I am in EST so if you aren't we can try to work something out but it might be harder.

I need help with organizing flowers BADLY.

Town name: Hau? Oui
Mayor name: Megan
FC: 1349-9840-0474
What do you want me to to do: Organize flowers
Payment method: BTB/TBT. I also have Kiki and Lala flooring, a fueki wall, and anither fueki item if interested.

Last edited:
I need help with organizing flowers BADLY.

Town name: Hau’ Oui
Mayor name: Megan
FC: 1349-9840-0474
What do you want me to to do: Organize flowers
Payment method: BTB/TBT. I also have Kiki and Lala flooring, a fueki wall, and anither fueki item if interested.

Hey! I can do that! I am currently eating dinner so maybe after that? Around 7:00ish? Also Could you post about how you want me to organize them? Thanks!

Just a simple 5x5 of each flower type would do. My town is an absolute mess so, I’ll pay with everything I can. I also have a spare crown if you’d like it.

Hi!
I’m done eating dinner so if you could add my fc and open your gate that would be great! Also I might ask a few questions along the way so sorry about that��

Hi!
I’m done eating dinner so if you could add my fc and open your gate that would be great! Also I might ask a few questions along the way so sorry about that��

Gates are open! Please excuse the mess... It may take you awhile to finish. If I don’t have enough flowers for a certain section, you can count out the 5x5 and continue on to the next part. Thanks!

Gates are open! Please excuse the mess... It may take you awhile to finish. If I don’t have enough flowers for a certain section, you can count out the 5x5 and continue on to the next part. Thanks!

Hi! Could you point out where you want the grids? Sorry for asking to many questions (btw did you add my fc? I can’t come to your town)

Bleh, had to visit somebody real quick, sorry... I should be ready now ;)

Omg I’m so sorry, my fc is wrong... my new one is 1650 7400 0017
Edit:I’m so sorry for all the confusion and the wait....

Last edited:
Wow, from the title I thought this was going to be about Civ 5. I've obviously been playing that way too much lately.

Anyway, bump because this is a nice thing to do.

Back