• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Worst Villager Ever?

Well, beloved Paula suddenly decided to come back to Muffin and loiter around the downtown area for three weeks. Right now, her ugly bear butt is twerking around Club LOL to some K.K. Slider music. God help me.

Well, beloved Paula suddenly decided to come back to Muffin and loiter around the downtown area for three weeks. Right now, her ugly bear butt is twerking around Club LOL to some K.K. Slider music. God help me.
I just vividly pictured Paula twerking and my retinas melted from the inside out.

I'd have to say Rocket IMO, I got her from the void from my brothers town and I hated her so much, I wanted her gone so badly lol

I also got "Wart Jr." His original name was "sam". Did they -really- have to get a bad image in my head and name him wart jr??? Let alone there's no other wart, so the "jr" title isn't really necessary. Now all the spots on him look like warts to me. bye. They had so much potential to make cute villagers. He could've been a cute strawberry frog or something.
His name could possibly be a reference to Wart from Super Mario, another frog from a Nintendo game. That would explain the "Jr."
But a strawberry frog is a cute idea. They should totally make a strawberry frog villager :D

Broccolo. I hate his stupid bowl cut. And I hated Beardo. And they both moved in right next door to each other at one point!!! Until I made them move out, anyway. -_-

Violet_CF.png
my body is ready​

Last edited:
pshhh....they're all funny/unique/special in their own way. As for ugliest, probably Renee. She's ratchet.

For me it was Naomi. She was a voided villager, plotted in a terrible spot, AND refused to suggest PWPs (despite being on good terms with her). She didn't ping until a good two months later despite other villagers having pinged multiple times. Seeing her face still gives me slight fits of rage.

pshhh....they're all funny/unique/special in their own way. As for ugliest, probably Renee. She's ratchet.
fite me irl

Barold was my first random move in but I think he holds the "worst villager that has been in my town" award

Chops.. He just randomly moved to my town and was just horrible. He looks totally disgusting and was always stalking Francine :D

there's like millions of these threads but i like them

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
maybe jambette? lol

.... Truffles oh god I hate her... shes like a plague no matter what game I get Animal crossing gamecube, Wild world, City folk... and even new leaf... I get her.... I hate her soo much

Out of the ones in my town...Curlos. Mostly because of his animation (I am assuming its the same with other sheep) but when he goes to hand me something (when they pull and item from an invisible bag) his head like..pops off..it is weird...

My friend has Coco in their town. Yeah..no. She is creepy.

Out of villagers is really dislike, Barold, Jambette, Elise, Moose, Al..

Goose. I haven't had him in New Leaf thank God but he has showed up in all my towns in past games. Can't stand him.

Moose is horrible. It's mainly those creepy eyes. He has a cool house, but he's terrible otherwise.

does anyone else think that judging villagers by looks is sending across a horrible message

does anyone else think that judging villagers by looks is sending across a horrible message

There's really nothing else to judge them on. Every lazy is the same as every lazy, every normal is the same as every normal, etc, etc.

Back