• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Worst Villager Ever?

QUILLSON AND CHOPS ARE SCUM I CELEBRATED WHEN THEY BOTH GOT THEIR FACES OUT OF MY GAME OMG I HATE THEM WITH A FIERY PASSION

Snake...
I wanted him to move away as fast as possible, but of course he was the last villager to ask that...

I'm not a fan of Camofrog or Cally.
Camofrog was a starter in my first town, and I just never really clicked with him. I found him to be pretty rude for a cranky, but I didn't mind the way he looked. I was really happy when he moved out, but then I got him in my second town for a while.
Cally is the same situation, except she was a random move-in. I could see how people could think she's cute, but I just hate looking at her. I rejoiced when she moved out of my first town and screamed when her plot appeared in my second town.

I also don't like Nate. He's kinda cute, but I don't know. Maybe it's his tune. It's why I don't really like Monique, either.

Croque because of his catch phrase.

"Have this present. I won't come around later and ask for money..."
"Thanks for dropping by..."
"You're a pretty cool person..."
"I like your house..."

Add the phrase: '...as if" to the end of each of those phrases. That is why I don't like Croque.

@Wildroses
OMG, this is sooooooo true. Croque is such a jerk. Plus his face is 100% scary looking.
Tiffany has been worse with me though, not only is she extremely rude and annoying and will never leave, she also looks like someone you'd see on the side of the street doing....well, you know:p

Last edited:
So far the only one I disliked was Katt because she moved right in front of my house. She was nice though and a good uchi-- but goodness that sucked.

TIFFANY. Dear God. She was a void move in from my brother and ugh. She moved in right in front of my bridge, and she is so rude. She looks like a prostitute. I also hate all of the mice, and only frogs I like are Lily and Puddles. Also hate all the pigs.

I tend to adore all of the dogs, but Portia and Cookie just kinda wig me out. It's their faces. Definitely don't hate them, though.

Agreed, but I don't really see much harm lightheartedly joking about some oddly designed characters. It would be different if we were talking about actual people, obviously. I really didn't mean any harm by this thread. :/ It was just for fun.

I haven't been here long enough to know the main age group of most of the people on the forums, but I figured everyone around here was in their late teens or older, and that this wouldn't really give any younger kids 'ideas.'

Sorry if I offended anybody. :eek:

Beardo. Or as I like to call him, Pedobear. Not only is he ugly, he has very poorly placed "stomach" hair. And he's a smug so he's flirty, which makes him seem like a creepy old man. I had him for months.

Pedobear.png

100px-Beardo_NL.png

I also hate all the monkey and ape villagers, just because I hate and fear those animals in real life.

Beardo. Or as I like to call him, Pedobear. Not only is he ugly, he has very poorly placed "stomach" hair. And he's a smug so he's flirty, which makes him seem like a creepy old man. I had him for months.

Pedobear.png

100px-Beardo_NL.png

I also hate all the monkey and ape villagers, just because I hate and fear those animals in real life.

Yikes. I feel like that's too much of a coincidence.

I too do not like actual living monkeys and apes and such, which may prove to why I dislike the AC versions as well. :D

Back