• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Would anybody be interested in just a few purple roses for 2TBT each?

verb1999

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (38) +
I have two patches of purple roses in my town, and they are beginning to grow like weeds! Probably a good problem to have... But I thought there might be someone on here who could enjoy a few of them, maybe up to ten (or any amount less than that), at 2 TBT each? I believe that's the general going rate for hybrids. Somebody can correct me if I'm wrong. Otherwise if anybody is interested, leave a message here on the thread! Thanks!

how many do you have to give away? if ten is the cap I'll take them:)

Last edited:
Yeah, 10 for now. I would like to keep a few, just get rid of some of the ones that overgrew where I was planning on having any flowers. Well let me know when you'd be available, I can drop them off or get them ready for you to pick up.

If you have any left i'd love to take some off your hands!

Ok, whatever works for me! If you guys want to just let me know what times you will be available, maybe tomorrow (Monday), and we could meet up. I am in the central time zone in the U.S., and will be around probably mid-afternoon like 2pm, off and on throughout until the evening. But I'll be checking back for your responses and do my best to make it on when you can.

Back