• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Would like to get a New Nintendo 3DS XL - Pearl White

IndiaHawker

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hi! I've unfortunately recently broken my much-loved 3DS XL through water damage and since I've been eyeing up the new version for a while and it's my birthday next month, I'm thinking now is the best time to start looking into it!

However having real trouble finding it on a website that I'm sure is legit. I found it on the official nintendo site for ?180 but it's out of stock - wondering if they plan to get them back in or not, or if it's to do with it being released a couple of years back?

I also found one for a similar price on a website called Alza which I've read mixed reviews on - unsure whether it's worth it to buy something so expensive off of a website I'm unsure about (also hope it's okay to mention the site - I'm a bit rusty to this forum so please emit if it's not!).

I specifically would really like the Pearl White version even though it seems to be a bit more expensive than other colours - popularity maybe? Does anyone know where I can find a list of all New 3DS XL colours with images?

If anyone can recommend the best place for me to shop online in the UK for one, I'd really appreciate the advice!

Please and thank you :)

I'd try amazon for that if you need the specific EU region one, otherwise asian/US sites might have one. But be careful of Amazon if they look fishy or have low rating. That goes for ebay and basically any "third party" seller.

https://www.consolevariations.com/n...ds-xl/new-nintendo-3ds-xl-console-variations/ Here's a good list of console variations :)

Also I think it's not for sale anymore at all, the stores I found in my country says it's no longer in production so I assume they only have used ones if they do.

But yeah maybe check your country's electronics and game stores, you might get lucky or they have used ones that work fine ^^

As for sites, as long as you are not advertising illegal sites or hacks things it should be alright.

Thanks so much! Do you know if there's a certain way to see if a console is PAL version (UK version, unsure which other regions use PAL)? Is there a certain logo or something? Finding it hard to tell (part of my worry about the Alza website) - I'm assuming if something is on the UK version of Amazon and has good reviews then it'll be PAL?

Please and thanks :)

If I was you I wouldn't even bother trying to buy a pearl white expensive 3ds, I would just get a normal 3ds outside any color but inside its black because its cheaper.
And also hear is one thing you can buy any sticker covers for your 3ds, so if you want a pearl white color then its better to buy a pearl white color sticker cover for your 3ds and every single sticker covers set always has a sticker part that covers the 3ds body in the inside of your 3ds.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just search up on amazon a white sticker 3ds and it will be there.
I just searched it up and right now I'm seeing a lot of beautiful white sticker covers and other designs for your 3ds and its better looking then a plane white pearl 3ds.

I assume they are the Czech company so it should be a PAL one. Otherwise they should list if it's a JP/US/etc. region one. I can't see the box properly on the Alza site but maybe you can ask their customer service to be sure? Otherwise I think it's definitely an EU one.

I mean if they look alright and you have the money I guess go for it?

Back