• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Would you Kindly?

Liebenswert

Summoner
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Mailbox
Red Candy
So after a few weeks of lurking and a few days after making my account I decided to finally post something. x3

Hi my name is Rapture, after my most beloved game.. I'm a pretty big BioShock fan, if you couldn't tell. I decided to join because TBT seems to have a lovely community.. and none of my 3DS friends play NL anymore! So I'm here in hopes of finding some friends who understand my love and slight.. addiction to NL. :) A little bit about me: I'm 19, live in Colorado and I'm a pretty into video games.. in case you couldn't tell. I don't really know what else to put here.. so I guess that's it.. and hi!​

BIOSHOCK. I love you already.

I was going to name my Animal Crossing town after Rapture but I decided to go with Bastion instead, referencing the Bastion video game.

Thank you for all the welcomes :B

BIOSHOCK. I love you already.

I was going to name my Animal Crossing town after Rapture but I decided to go with Bastion instead, referencing the Bastion video game.

Bastion is an A+ Excellent video game too. I haven't played it in so long.

Welcome!!

Whoo!! Another Bioshock fan!!! :D Love the games~!!!! Thought the title of this thread alone, that you'd be a Bioshock fan... and I was RIGHT!!! :3

Man I need to finish Infinite... XD

Funny enough, one of my friends IRL named her town Rapture too, exact same reason too. :3

Last edited:
Welcome! Haha don't worry there's many if us addicts out here, including me xD

Thank you guys so much for the welcomes! ^c^ I appreciate it!!!

Welcome!!

Whoo!! Another Bioshock fan!!! :D Love the games~!!!! Thought the title of this thread alone, that you'd be a Bioshock fan... and I was RIGHT!!! :3

Man I need to finish Infinite... XD

Funny enough, one of my friends IRL named her town Rapture too, exact same reason too. :3

Infinite is wonderful! I love it's contrast in comparison to the first game.. also way excited for Burial at Sea! Elizabeth and Booker.. in Rapture!! squeeee.

Baha I started using Rapture as my pen/online name around when the first game came out x3 So I automatically made it my Mayor's name... and the town Taters (d'oh). I'm planning on reseting when my boyfriend gets his 3ds (and a copy of NL) so he can hold my stuff and some of my Villagers. Figured we'd do more BioShock related names once that's done.

Infinite is wonderful! I love it's contrast in comparison to the first game.. also way excited for Burial at Sea! Elizabeth and Booker.. in Rapture!! squeeee.

Baha I started using Rapture as my pen/online name around when the first game came out x3 So I automatically made it my Mayor's name... and the town Taters (d'oh). I'm planning on reseting when my boyfriend gets his 3ds (and a copy of NL) so he can hold my stuff and some of my Villagers. Figured we'd do more BioShock related names once that's done.

I love Infinite for the most part thus far (a few hours in, but I'm really NOT close to being done... NL has taken over my gaming life... XD), besides the checkpoint thing. It makes me feel like I HAVE to finish up to a certain point before I stop playing, which I sometimes only play for like 20 minutes, but takes almost an hour to get to a checkpoint. >.<

I miss saving whenever I felt like it, or like in Mass Effect 3, you press the back button (I think, been a while since I've played that too) it auto saves. Though you could manually save too in ME3.

Do you think you'll gonna go all out with the Rapture theme in your town or just to the characters (not including villagers) that live there? That'd be a pretty cool theme. :3 Haven't seen one yet.

I love Infinite for the most part thus far (a few hours in, but I'm really NOT close to being done... NL has taken over my gaming life... XD), besides the checkpoint thing. It makes me feel like I HAVE to finish up to a certain point before I stop playing, which I sometimes only play for like 20 minutes, but takes almost an hour to get to a checkpoint. >.<

I miss saving whenever I felt like it, or like in Mass Effect 3, you press the back button (I think, been a while since I've played that too) it auto saves. Though you could manually save too in ME3.

Do you think you'll gonna go all out with the Rapture theme in your town or just to the characters (not including villagers) that live there? That'd be a pretty cool theme. :3 Haven't seen one yet.

Aww I understand - the saving method in Infinite isn't as good as it should be. I myself played the game in two sessions soo.. I can't really complain much :p

Right now in.. Taters *ahem*.. I'm going with a pretty typical Mermaid/Cute/Pink and Blue theme.. Well my house is mermaid and I made some pink, blue, and purple matching brick path soo I guess that's my theme.

Once I get it reset though and get his town (or more than likely my second town) I do believe I'll end up with an interesting challenge of making both Rapture and Columbia. But it'll be fun. But short answer, yes. I will be doing the themes for them.

The only reason I'm resetting is so I can have a more solid plan for the town x3 I relate it to console games.. Kind of like going through a first play through on a game and doing everything wrong or missing stuff.. The second play through is for achievements, or getting more stuff done/done better.

So this town is my trial town and my next one will be the serious one.. just wish I knew that before I got so much stuff and some good villagers.

Aww I understand - the saving method in Infinite isn't as good as it should be. I myself played the game in two sessions soo.. I can't really complain much :p

Right now in.. Taters *ahem*.. I'm going with a pretty typical Mermaid/Cute/Pink and Blue theme.. Well my house is mermaid and I made some pink, blue, and purple matching brick path soo I guess that's my theme.

Once I get it reset though and get his town (or more than likely my second town) I do believe I'll end up with an interesting challenge of making both Rapture and Columbia. But it'll be fun. But short answer, yes. I will be doing the themes for them.

The only reason I'm resetting is so I can have a more solid plan for the town x3 I relate it to console games.. Kind of like going through a first play through on a game and doing everything wrong or missing stuff.. The second play through is for achievements, or getting more stuff done/done better.

So this town is my trial town and my next one will be the serious one.. just wish I knew that before I got so much stuff and some good villagers.

Man, I can't do long sessions like that. XD Longest was probably like 4-5 hours in a single go.

Yeah... that's pretty much my town right now. XD Despite the name, Noveria, (based from one of the worlds in the original Mass Effect, which was covered in snow), my town's all cutesy and such. Probably when it starts to snow and I have made good progress on my path, I wanna make it look more icy-looking. :p

I can't wait to see how that turns out. :3

Thanks you guys! I've gotten more replies than I tought

Nice reference, sup.
Howdy, and thank you! I see you have some Mugen going on in your avatar!

Man, I can't do long sessions like that. XD Longest was probably like 4-5 hours in a single go.

Yeah... that's pretty much my town right now. XD Despite the name, Noveria, (based from one of the worlds in the original Mass Effect, which was covered in snow), my town's all cutesy and such. Probably when it starts to snow and I have made good progress on my path, I wanna make it look more icy-looking. :p

I can't wait to see how that turns out. :3

Most of my free time is spent gaming ;-; or reading. So I tend to spend quite a bit of time on either of them x3

Noveria is a good name though! I was thinking about doing a ME12or3 reference (boyfriend just played all three about a month ago past few weeks so it's been stuck in my brain.. Noveria is pretty I like it. My bricks are pretty basic I'll probably just change the background from the fading grass color to white due to laziness!

Howdy, and thank you! I see you have some Mugen going on in your avatar!

Yes! I've been watching it over the past couple days! I've found out that Mugen and I are basically the same dude, dude!

Last edited:
Most of my free time is spent gaming ;-; or reading. So I tend to spend quite a bit of time on either of them x3

Noveria is a good name though! I was thinking about doing a ME12or3 reference (boyfriend just played all three about a month ago past few weeks so it's been stuck in my brain.. Noveria is pretty I like it. My bricks are pretty basic I'll probably just change the background from the fading grass color to white due to laziness!

Thanks! :) Haven't met anyone who've asked why I name it that and my town tune is from ME3, which I have yet to meet a person who's gotten the reference. Funny enough, I originally wanted to name it "Afterlife," after bar/club in ME2, but it was too long... by ONE letter. D'OH! >.< Oh well, Noveria was my favorite place in ME1. :3

Back