• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Wow It's been a loooooong time

Crusso

Just a Human
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I almost forgot belltree existed after I lost my copy of new leaf. Anyway, let me give you an update on what's going on with me.

Lately I've been spending a lot of time on facebook and have recently gotten into making yarn tails. Sadly none of them seem to be selling so far. Besides that I've lost motivation to do a lot of the things I like to do, though that may be because of the fact that my computer barely works anymore and that combined with school has become a great cause of stress for me. I normally do a large variety of things whether it be roleplay, gaming, drawing, ect. But since I cannot draw with my tablet due to my computer being broken, my time is more or less filled up by youtube videos. Anyway, I'm rambling by this point.

I decided that I should play my ds since I haven't done so In a few months, so I'm checking in on my town in wildworld. I've sadly discovered that Robin is moving out, but on the bright side I've realized that my town has a lot of my favorite villagers. Like seriously, I have Bob, Kid Cat, Kiki, AND Kabuki.

Well, that's all I have to say here. Have a nice day everyone

Back