• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

wow..

BronzeElf

FC: 0061-7232-1493
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tasty Cake
Red Rose
Red Tulip
Yellow Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Guess who decided to show up the day after someone decided to move into my town. margie.jpg

You don't have her as a dreamy, but I'm guessing you still really like Margie? If so, that's a shame, but don't fret. You can probably adopt her for free from someone!

I don't get why these elephants are so popular.. I had Tia in my town and was happy to get rid of her. And then I come to discover she's really coveted..?

I don't get why these elephants are so popular.. I had Tia in my town and was happy to get rid of her. And then I come to discover she's really coveted..?

Only reason i really like tia is because she looks like a teacup! its cute.

My dreamies list hasn't been updated for a long time. And idk, I guess the movie made me love her more...

It's like the game keeps tabs of all your dream villagers and decides to wait until you have a full town to put them in your campsite. The game knows *.*

I don't mean to sound rude, but... That's a really... not so smart question. >-<

Why is any villager popular? I dislike Marshal, but good god people want him like hot cakes.

I don't mean to sound rude, but... That's a really... not so smart question. >-<

Why is any villager popular? I dislike Marshal, but good god people want him like hot cakes.

c: i guess trends in villager popularity is based on many things.
If im correct, marshal has some sloppy furniture in his house too!
Im kinda loosing interest in him, due to the demand of millions of bells for him

Back