• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Buying Wreaths / Fruit Furniture / Fossil Rejects

korumi

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
100% (33) +
Hi! I'm looking for the following:

Wreaths
  • rose wreath
  • pansy wreath
  • mum wreath

Fruit Sets (the two you get from crafting villager homes)
  • Apple

Any Fossil Rejects

I'm willing to pay 12k for each wreath and 17k for the set of 2 fruit items. For the fossils, tell me how much you want for the ones you have since the prices vary. Just don't be too outrageous :p

In case anyone wants to trade instead of sell, I currently have:
  • 2 Complete Cherry Sets
  • 2 Hyacinth Wreaths
  • Left megalo side

If you're interested please let me know! I will come to your place to pick up the items. ♡

Last edited:
That would be perfect! Please let me know when you've set a dodo code! <3

dodo code for you is B9TRJ! everything is right outside the terminal c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

That would be perfect! Please let me know when you've set a dodo code! <3

dodo code for you is B9TRJ! everything is right outside the terminal c:

Thanks so much everyone! Just missing the apple furniture set and the rose, pansy, and mum wreaths :)

I can make pansy wreaths! I will trade it for a wreath of your flower if thats okay, otherwise bells are fine. :)

I can make pansy wreaths! I will trade it for a wreath of your flower if thats okay, otherwise bells are fine. :)

Sorry for the late response! I'd love to trade wreaths! Please let me know when you've set a dodo code and I'll come by (I'll be on for the next hour or so :) )

Back