• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokémon WTW!

Shinylatias

~A wild Latias appeared!~
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Voodoo Doll
Voodoo Doll
Pumpkin Cupcake
Voodoo Doll
Voodoo Doll
Well people talk about Wonder Trade Wednesday, so I've decided to participate!

I'll give out two boxes of shinies around 6pm EST. Don't miss out! :D

Changed it. I'lll give out different shinies haha xP

Last edited:
How kind of you ;u;

whyyoucalledtheswallowpokemonROBINi'llneverknow

Nice! Sending out some gengars tonight! Can't wait ^.^

Thanks! Same with you. Hope to snag one if I can while WTing Swellow >:3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dang, got a contrary shiny 5iv Serperior! This is gonna be a good nightttttt

Last edited:
I'll probably be sending out at least two boxes of relicanth this week on Wednesday. In trying to breed a shiny and currently have four boxes of non shiny

Last edited:
Ima send out a bunch of lilipup. MM why...

I'm using MM. I'm trying to breed a completely shiny team to beast the elite four again. Relicanth comes first, then Joltik, then eevee for a sylveon, then either stunky or draipon, I have a shiny braxion, then one unknown as of yet final shiny.

You can always chain figh for Relicanth. But I can give you a shiny eevee for the eevee safari you have? :)

You can always chain figh for Relicanth. But I can give you a shiny eevee for the eevee safari you have? :)

I could, but I really want to breed them myself. Feels more accomplishing that way. And don't worry about it. Just add me, I'll add you back when I get home from work later. Then after I do my ac trades I'll be going back on Pokemon X to keep on hatching. I'll make sure to connect online for you to increase shiny odds and unlock eevee for you.

Oh, alright. Chain fishing makes it so much easier though haha xD

Sure? Thanks~ I'm an eevee lover so I love the shiny versions.
Added. Also, the online thing doesn't increase chances. Just the safari itself. Thanks again!

Oh, alright. Chain fishing makes it so much easier though haha xD

Sure? Thanks~ I'm an eevee lover so I love the shiny versions.
Added. Also, the online thing doesn't increase chances. Just the safari itself. Thanks again!

I know it used to increase shiny chances. I guess they changed it.

Yeah, I guess they did. Do you have the shiny charm? If you do I know it brings MMing down to 1/400 something

Yes I do. I have a full Living Dex aside from Diancie and Hoopa. Every Pokemon game from here on that I get will have a completed National Dex as soon as I start it. So long as it is Bank compatible.

Yes I do. I have a full Living Dex aside from Diancie and Hoopa. Every Pokemon game from here on that I get will have a completed National Dex as soon as I start it. So long as it is Bank compatible.

I hopw the odds will be in your favor then! Oh, could you tell me my safari? :O I'd like to give some fcs out if they're good haha

I'm starting WTW a little early. Doing one full box of Relicanth before I go to sleep. The other five boxes I will do tomorrow afternoon EST

Back