• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokémon WTW!

On my last box now. Got a few good things, lots of crap too, but the stand outs so far were a Shiny Gengar, and a Shiny Arcanine!!

I got a Zoroak with a name that was nothing but things that looked like playing cards. I did also get a Phione as well. That made me happy. I took a break to do some shiny hunting in a Friend Safari, spent two hours trying to find a shiny Ponyta, Slugma, or Braxien, but nothing. So back to my last few Relicanth

also got a shiny croagunk.

it's both amazing and terrifying the way some people name their trainers and pokemon.

Stand outs:

SHINY JIRACHI
CELEBI
LV 100 SHINY WHIMSICOTT
KYUREM
LV 100 SHINY FURFROU

Dangggggg

Wish I saw this thread when it was originally posted. I've just gotten into doing Wonder Trade Wednesday this past week, despite watching The King Nappy's streams for months now. Managed to snag both a shiny Alakazam and a shiny Spiritomb last time. I plan to participate in Wonder Trade Wednesday again this week, but I don't know what I'll be giving out yet. I'm currently breeding a bunch of Pokemon for a team I'm building, so it could be any number of things.

Do you plan to do another distribution in the future?

Wish I saw this thread when it was originally posted. I've just gotten into doing Wonder Trade Wednesday this past week, despite watching The King Nappy's streams for months now. Managed to snag both a shiny Alakazam and a shiny Spiritomb last time. I plan to participate in Wonder Trade Wednesday again this week, but I don't know what I'll be giving out yet. I'm currently breeding a bunch of Pokemon for a team I'm building, so it could be any number of things.

Do you plan to do another distribution in the future?

Yes, I'm sending out two boxes of Phione.
You had nice luck! Shiny Spititomb is one of the coolest. I'm going to SR for one after I get my shiny Latios! :D

So what's everyone sending out tomorrow? I'll be sending out at least three boxes of failed Relicanth again, plus three boxes of something else. Not sure what I'm going to breed yet. Maybe Skorupi

EDIT: Doing three boxes of Volt Tackle Pichus as well as the three boxes of Relicanth

Double Edit: iwerouytcneruicjhgdkjeuklfyhebuiorbfkjsdhnfklerhgbueghnkjfkjuergbkjeuh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm up to 9 boxes of MM Relicanth on my copy of X trying to get a shiny, on my THIRD box of Volt Tackle Pichus I'm breeding on Omega Ruby just for WTW tomorrow, I get a shiny. Life is not fair. :(

I'm keeping it of course, I'll just hatch one more egg than I planned

Last edited:
ffgdghdsrughfdgrjgjugfktu save a Pichu for me lol. I don't have a light ball lol

What shiny did you get? I'm changing it to: 25 Phione, 2 Hydregion, and the rest safari pokemon :p

ffgdghdsrughfdgrjgjugfktu save a Pichu for me lol. I don't have a light ball lol

What shiny did you get? I'm changing it to: 25 Phione, 2 Hydregion, and the rest safari pokemon :p

I bred a shiny Pichu. My 62nd Pichu was shiny, and yet I have bred over 500 Relicanth and have yet to get a shiny which is what I want. I did the Relicanth this morning, and got nothing memorable in return. I'm about to do the three boxes of Pichu, and three boxes of Porygon from my copy of Ruby.

Also, I'll breed you another Pichu. I like doing an even amount of things on WTW

Just got a shiny Reshiram on Wonder Trade!
Nice! I hope to get a shiny Reshiram someday. Need to get a Shiny Charm first though, and that's going to take forever.

Anywho, my Wonder Trade Wednesday was pretty much a bust. I didn't receive anything with noteworthy stats, or even anything of a species I didn't already have in the Pokedex. I distributed Sevipers with a few perfect stats, Night Slash as an egg move, and with Poison Jab and Flamethrower added via TM.

Back