• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

*Yaaaaaawn* Such a long day!

KaydeeKrunk

The Late Great Turt
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Another busy day, started work bright and early this morning and did a few more trades, by this time my plaza was stuffed with items for all of my houses! I loaded up each of my characters one by one and started shoving stuff into all of my rooms. Luckily I have somewhat of a floor plan for each house, so I got them in some what of an organized order.

I need to get the rest of the wallpaper and floors I need because all of the basic common floors and walls just aren't cutting it for me. I got most of the rooms in my mall filled up besides the restaurant since I need to order lots of tables and chairs to fill it out, and my toy store is over stuffed with toys because it hasn't been upgraded past the size it started as. But I am feeling really good about the work I got done.

I also got the base of my library maze in the haunted house done which was harder than I thought. Those large bookshelves are, for lack of a better term, quite large, and thus hard to move around to fit into each other! Now I've just got to hide some spooks within the maze so when people go through it they can have a little scare! Hehe!

Started setting up for my Easter Giveaway but I STILL need to get all of my donations in. I think I'll do that during my weekend starting tomorrow because it will take so long to get them all wrapped up! Darn Nooklings and their thinking I don't know how to wrap a present, come Christmas time I always get to know all the presents because I get hired as my houses resident wrapper! I am the wrapping MASTER. And now I have wrapped well over 200 presents already! YOU DON'T NEED TO TEACH ME EACH TIME I BUY A WRAPPING PAPER NOOKLINGS I SWEAAAAR! Only thing they're teaching me is button jamming and how to get annoyed by raccoons. -_-

Tomorrow will start a donation and town set-up process for Easter, going to over throw my town with trees to hide them well. It's going to be so much fun!:lemon:

Back