• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

✨🌼 Yanrima's art shop 🌼✨TBT (open) and RLC (open)

Username: duckykate
Style: monocolor
Reference: click me! click me too!
Other: full body, please make the color a slightly de-saturated purple!
Payment: 500 tbt

A Lineless Stylized art commission for Mimi Cheems! 😊

for Mimi Cheems 2.png

Hey Yanrima! :)

Username: Corrie
Style: Fully finished
Reference: Here
Other: Could they be standing next to each other, he smiling and her smiling a shy smile with a slight blush on her cheeks? Also could there be an inch or two height difference (the boy taller)? Could there be a couple pine trees in the background maybe? Could the boy be wearing the exact same thing in the ref but instead of the shirt being green, could it be navy?
Could the girl be wearing this outfit instead?
Payment: 600TBT

Thanks so much as always!

Last edited:
Hey Yanrima! :)

Style: Fully finished
Reference: Here
Other: Could they be standing next to each other, he smiling and her smiling a shy smile with a slight blush on her cheeks? Also could there be an inch or two height difference (the boy taller)? Could there be a couple pine trees in the background maybe? Could the boy be wearing the exact same thing in the ref but instead of the shirt being green, could it be navy?
Could the girl be wearing this outfit instead?
Payment: 600TBT

Thanks so much as always!
Ok, added to the TBT list! 😊

I have returned 😏

Username: Mimi Cheems
Style: Fully Finished
Reference: Mimi Cheems and... Vergil from DMC5... another ref of Vergil..
Other:
I was wondering if you could draw Mimi like.. sorta watching him do something epic and cool? 😭 I really love Vergil, and since my mascot is.. well, my mascot, I wanted some cool OR cutesy art of them together. Maybe like, him taking his Yamato (sword) out, and Mimi's just standing there like WAAAAa?!?!?!?!? SO COOL! I don't know how else to explain what I want 😭 I can draw a quick little stick figure reference if you need? I'm really bad with explaining things and I do better with visuals. Or another idea I had in mind, him being all gentlemanly and like.. kissing her hand and she just doesn't know what the heck to do because she's so flustered hehe.
Payment: 1.2k TBT! :3

I have returned 😏

Username: Mimi Cheems
Style: Fully Finished
Reference: Mimi Cheems and... Vergil from DMC5... another ref of Vergil..
Other:
I was wondering if you could draw Mimi like.. sorta watching him do something epic and cool? 😭 I really love Vergil, and since my mascot is.. well, my mascot, I wanted some cool OR cutesy art of them together. Maybe like, him taking his Yamato (sword) out, and Mimi's just standing there like WAAAAa?!?!?!?!? SO COOL! I don't know how else to explain what I want 😭 I can draw a quick little stick figure reference if you need? I'm really bad with explaining things and I do better with visuals. Or another idea I had in mind, him being all gentlemanly and like.. kissing her hand and she just doesn't know what the heck to do because she's so flustered hehe.
Payment: 1.2k TBT! :3
Welcome back and added to the list! 😊

Hey Yanrima! It's me again lol.

Style: fully finished with transparent background
Reference: here and could she have the sly/smug expression that this character has? I'll leave the body pose up to you if that's okay! Something that'll match her smug expression.
Other: Outfit will be the black scrunchie and black crop top in the ref with baggy black jogger pants Can the crop top be slightly longer so there's only an inch of skin showing on her stomach between the shirt and her pants? She wears these converse Also the tattoo goes down to cover her entire arm (so a sleeve essentially)
Payment: 350tbt

Hey Yanrima! It's me again lol.

Style: fully finished with transparent background
Reference: here and could she have the sly/smug expression that this character has? I'll leave the body pose up to you if that's okay! Something that'll match her smug expression.
Other: Outfit will be the black scrunchie and black crop top in the ref with baggy black jogger pants Can the crop top be slightly longer so there's only an inch of skin showing on her stomach between the shirt and her pants? She wears these converse Also the tattoo goes down to cover her entire arm (so a sleeve essentially)
Payment: 350tbt
Hi again and added to the list! 😊

Hey, im looking for a sea turtle to be drawn, as they are my friends fave animal and she is not very well sadly. I like the looks of your ‘light coloured’ whats the tbt price on those? ☺️

Hey, im looking for a sea turtle to be drawn, as they are my friends fave animal and she is not very well sadly. I like the looks of your ‘light coloured’ whats the tbt price on those? ☺️
Sure, it's pay what you want for TBT. Just fill out the form if you want to order. Thank you! 😊

Back