• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

✨🌼 Yanrima's art shop 🌼✨TBT (open) and RLC (open)

Holiday Icon for Animecafe102. (lmk if you want any changes!) 😀

for Animecafe102.png

Omg so cute! I love it! The only I thing is you forgot the green in her hair and the two moles on her face ^^’ (one is under her eye on the right and the other is under her lip on the left side)

Omg so cute! I love it! The only I thing is you forgot the green in her hair and the two moles on her face ^^’ (one is under her eye on the right and the other is under her lip on the left side)
for Animecafe102.png

Here you go, enjoy! :)

For some reason I'm not able to save the picture, do you have a link to it or something?

There’s a download picture option when you click the photo, or right-click/tap “save image as” hope that helps! 😀

im baack haha
Username: syub
Style: lightly colored
Reference: https://toyhou.se/8880427.island-rep
Other: can she be holding a blue balloon (same shade of blue as her dress), and have one foot in the air? ^^ also shes wearing lace socks i just forgot to put them on when i took the ref pic haha
Payment: 175 tbt c: thank you!!

im baack haha
Username: syub
Style: lightly colored
Reference: https://toyhou.se/8880427.island-rep
Other: can she be holding a blue balloon (same shade of blue as her dress), and have one foot in the air? ^^ also shes wearing lace socks i just forgot to put them on when i took the ref pic haha
Payment: 175 tbt c: thank you!!
Welcome back and Added to the list! 😀

Hi again!
Username: Snowifer
Style: Fully finished
Reference:
Snowifer rep reference alt 2.jpg
Other: Water themed?
Payment: 200tbt

Hi again, Yanrima! Happy holidays! 😊 I am once again looking for some artwork from you~ :3 I hope it's alright that I request two commissions.

🐶 Order #1
Username:
TheSillyPuppy
Style: regular icon
Reference:
1. Daisy
Daisy.jpeg

2. Eevee
images
Other:
  • Can Eevee be sitting on Daisy’s head, similar to the second reference?
  • A floral-/spring-themed background would be great!
Payment: 1 present

---

🐶 Order #2
Style:
fully finished
Reference:
1. My rep
Rep 1.jpeg

2. My S/O's rep
Rep 2.jpeg
Other:
  • For set-up/positioning of the characters, I was seeing them sitting cross-legged beside each other, with each rep holding a Nintendo Switch Pro controller, and playing a competitive game together
  • Facial expressions to reflect the intense gaming that is going on
Payment: 2 presents

---

Do let me know if my offers are sufficient and which colour(s) of presents you would like. Thank you so much for your time and consideration! ❤

Hi again, Yanrima! Happy holidays! 😊 I am once again looking for some artwork from you~ :3 I hope it's alright that I request two commissions.

🐶 Order #1
Username:
TheSillyPuppy
Style: regular icon
Reference:
1. Daisy
View attachment 345609

2. Eevee
images
Other:
  • Can Eevee be sitting on Daisy’s head, similar to the second reference?
  • A floral-/spring-themed background would be great!
Payment: 1 present

---

🐶 Order #2
Style:
fully finished
Reference:
Other:
  • For set-up/positioning of the characters, I was seeing them sitting cross-legged beside each other, with each rep holding a Nintendo Switch Pro controller, and playing a competitive game together
  • Facial expressions to reflect the intense gaming that is going on
Payment: 2 presents

---

Do let me know if my offers are sufficient and which colour(s) of presents you would like. Thank you so much for your time and consideration! ❤
It's all good and added to the list, as for the presents, they can be both blue! ☺

Back