✨🌼 Yanrima's art shop 🌼✨TBT (open) and RLC (open)

Okay, then, here's my order! :D

Username: kiwikenobi
Style: fully finished
Reference: a character I made up, can send details by private message
Other: I can also post the details here if you would prefer, but it's probably a lot of text and various images and I may need to answer some questions if you have any, so a message might be easier ^o^;>
Payment: 250TBT

Okay, then, here's my order! :D

Username: kiwikenobi
Style: fully finished
Reference: a character I made up, can send details by private message
Other: I can also post the details here if you would prefer, but it's probably a lot of text and various images and I may need to answer some questions if you have any, so a message might be easier ^o^;>
Payment: 250TBT
sure, I'll add you to the list! :)

finished art for Valzed! (lmk if you want any changes) ☺

for Valzed.png

Saw you had a spot open! I'd love to order something ^^

Username: your local goomy
Style: mono-colored, a simple neon purple is fine with me!
Reference:
2021092518562800-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
Other: I'd love a very simple bedroom background, and I'd love if it could feature the annoying dog from Undertale in some way, lol.
hqdefault.jpg

Payment: 400 TBT!

Saw you had a spot open! I'd love to order something ^^

Username: your local goomy
Style: mono-colored, a simple neon purple is fine with me!
Reference:
Other: I'd love a very simple bedroom background, and I'd love if it could feature the annoying dog from Undertale in some way, lol.
View attachment 406487
Payment: 400 TBT!
added to the list!

Would I be allowed to make multiple orders for drawings using my one slot, or would I need to get back in line to get more than one?

Would I be allowed to make multiple orders for drawings using my one slot, or would I need to get back in line to get more than one?
I can do multiple orders from the same customer! Although I might be slower in drawing multiple orders, is that okay?

That's just fine! I was just looking at your other art and saw how beautifully you draw old-fashioned clothes, and it made me want to ask you to draw even more things. I'll limit myself to just one additional drawing for my slot, so, two total, since there are people on the wait list.

That's just fine! I was just looking at your other art and saw how beautifully you draw old-fashioned clothes, and it made me want to ask you to draw even more things. I'll limit myself to just one additional drawing for my slot, so, two total, since there are people on the wait list.
Ah thank you for your compliment, you may PM me your character references if you are ready! ☺

Here is my order when you have a spot open.I didn’t know whether you wanted us to fill this out right away or not, so sorry i didn’t include it earlier. Take as much time as you need when you get to mine and feel free to change up my costume idea bit and experiment if you want to; I trust your judgment 🙂.

Username: Dunquixote
Style: signature
Reference:
F4F9B8D4-966E-4367-B562-17787EAD3308.jpeg

1635319164165.jpeg
Other: Could you draw my late kitty as a villager dressed up as either a Cheerios (like a piece of the cereal) or the box (or both like box for body and cereal for the head; up to you how you do it :)). Her full name was Cheerios, which is why I thought for halloween, it’d be cute for her to dress up as her name.
Payment: I am not sure how much signatures cost, so please let me know if this isn’t enough. 260 tbt total including tip?

Last edited:
mono color for your local goomy!
(lmk if you want any changes)
for your local goomy 3.png

Here is my order when you have a spot open.I didn’t know whether you wanted us to fill this out right away or not, so sorry i didn’t include it earlier. Take as much time as you need when you get to mine and feel free to change up my costume idea bit and experiment if you want to; I trust your judgment 🙂.

Username: Dunquixote
Style: signature
Reference: Other: Could you draw my late kitty as a villager dressed up as either a Cheerios (like a piece of the cereal) or the box (or both like box for body and cereal for the head; up to you how you do it :)). Her full name was Cheerios, which is why I thought for halloween, it’d be cute for her to dress up as her name.
Payment: I am not sure how much signatures cost, so please let me know if this isn’t enough. 260 tbt total including tip?
added to the list!

Last edited:
Messaged my custom ref may have to establish a bit more detail had to redo it since I lost my old one lol : ')

It looks amazing, thank you so much! ^_^

Would I be allowed to place another order while I'm in the active slot or should I get back in line? Seeing all of your other drawings with characters in capes inspired me to have another idea for you to draw. ^o^;>

Last edited:
Back