✨🌼 Yanrima's art shop 🌼✨TBT (open) and RLC (open)

I'd love more of your amazing art :3

Username: EchoNyx
Style: fully finished
Reference: these two (you can decide what you think would look good for Kana's shoes)
Other: they're enemies so could the pose reflect that somehow, and lmk if you have any questions!
Payment: 300 tbt

Tysm for considering!
added to the list!

AHHH i love it! only change i'd maybe like is for the shoes to match the dress a little more? thank you so much, the details on the dress are so lovely!!
here you go and tysm!
for Franny.png

Username: kiwikenobi
Reference: An original character I made up, a different one from the last drawing you did for me. I can DM you the details if that's all right
Payment: 250TBT

Thank you! :)

Username: kiwikenobi
Reference: An original character I made up, a different one from the last drawing you did for me. I can DM you the details if that's all right
Payment: 250TBT

Thank you! :)
Sure, just PM me and I’ll add you to the list!
Post automatically merged:

Heads up, I’m also going to open up GCash RLC payment option aside PayPal as soon as I try to find the exact price in RLC. so look forward to more open slots for RLC payment!

TBT slots is now open for the time being.

Last edited:
hi i would like to order 1!!

username: gigii
style:light colored
reference: ill dm you the ref!
other: can the colors be pastel and bright??? and for the background i want a rainbow in the sky c:
payment:100 tbt

hi i would like to order 1!!

username: gigii
style:light colored
reference: ill dm you the ref!
other: can the colors be pastel and bright??? and for the background i want a rainbow in the sky c:
payment:100 tbt
added to the list!

Hello! I would like to order one of these! I still do not know how these shops work very well so I will try my best!

Username: Mr_Keroppi
Style: Light Colored OR if you can make a fully finished one with a background then that!
Reference: I will message you some pictures!
Others: I would like the background to be like 5PM in NL or NH so the beautiful sunset and sky! I would like my character to be holding a nice beautiful green bunny balloon! I want very nice green grass. I want my character doing the sunniness reaction!
Payment: 250 TBT I will send it once you tell me if its enough! (Tell me if its not enough!)

Thank you so muchie!

Hello! I would like to order one of these! I still do not know how these shops work very well so I will try my best!

Username: Mr_Keroppi
Style: Light Colored OR if you can make a fully finished one with a background then that!
Reference: I will message you some pictures!
Others: I would like the background to be like 5PM in NL or NH so the beautiful sunset and sky! I would like my character to be holding a nice beautiful green bunny balloon! I want very nice green grass. I want my character doing the sunniness reaction!
Payment: 250 TBT I will send it once you tell me if its enough! (Tell me if its not enough!)

Thank you so muchie!
the fully finished with background option is RLC only.
But, I'll do lightly colored and added to the list!

Back