• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

✨🌼 Yanrima's art shop 🌼✨TBT (open) and RLC (open)

Art of @gigii and @Mr_Keroppi's AC characters (lmk if you want any changes!)
for gigii 3.png

hi! if you're still doing this, could i be added to the pinglist for when TBT opens? :)

Could I be added to the pinglist for when TBT commissions open again (if they do) please? I keep meaning to grab a spot when I see them open, but I always seem to forget 😅

Bump! (I'll be keeping the RLC open, TBT will open again for a limited time soon!)

Can I get one of my main OCs? <333

Username: Shawna
Style: Light Colored
Reference: Orchia and Manton
Other: They are a couple, so please have them do some kind of romantic interaction ^^
Payment: RLC

Can I get one of my main OCs? <333

Username: Shawna
Style: Light Colored
Reference: Orchia and Manton
Other: They are a couple, so please have them do some kind of romantic interaction ^^
Payment: RLC
I'm out of town for 2 days, is it ok if I add you to the pinglist then notify you when I come back?

Hey Yanrima!

Is your shop open for TBT? I saw a post on another user's thread about you drawing for them and was curious if this one was open still. No pressure or anything!

Back