• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

✨🌼 Yanrima's art shop 🌼✨TBT (open) and RLC (open)

Username: Milleram
Style: Mono-colored
Reference: https://toyhou.se/12898671.ichigo
Other: He has a pretty limited color palette, but if he won't work for this style let me know, and I'll choose someone else.
Payment: 750TBT? Let me know if that's too low!

Username: Franny
Style: Lineless stylized
Reference: https://toyhou.se/3057940.need-name
Other: I sincerely do not know how to price this so please let me know if I priced you too low
Payment: 1,500 TBT? Can pay more!
Username: Milleram
Reference: https://toyhou.se/12898671.ichigo
Other: He has a pretty limited color palette, but if he won't work for this style let me know, and I'll choose someone else.
Payment: 750TBT? Let me know if that's too low!
both added to the list!

Username: michealsmells
Reference: Cynthia!
Other: Could you draw her in This dress, just with her new details? I havent drawn her proper in her dress yet with her updated design!
Payment: $15 RLC

Ignore that I sent this early the first time lol.
Also I remember saying that I'd pay real money for that style if you ever sold it in your shop. I may have been slow but I meant it!

Username: michealsmells
Reference: Cynthia!
Other: Could you draw her in This dress, just with her new details? I havent drawn her proper in her dress yet with her updated design!
Payment: $15 RLC

Ignore that I sent this early the first time lol.
Also I remember saying that I'd pay real money for that style if you ever sold it in your shop. I may have been slow but I meant it!
Edit: added to the list, it was all sorted out via Discord!

Last edited:
Lineless stylized for Franny, (lmk if you want any changes!)

for Franny 2.png

I'm trying to decide on what to order lol so many options! Would you be comfortable with drawing a bikini? Like as a beach scene? Nothing suggestive but just wondering if that's okay with you!

I'm trying to decide on what to order lol so many options! Would you be comfortable with drawing a bikini? Like as a beach scene? Nothing suggestive but just wondering if that's okay with you!
Sure, I'm okay with drawing beach/summer scenes!

Sure, I'm okay with drawing beach/summer scenes!
Awesome! I'm doing this on my phone so bare with me lol.

I'd like a beach scene with these two standing in the water, playfully splashing each other with their hands and smiling please! It's the same characters you've drawn for me before. Let me know if you need more refs.

Username: Corrie
Style: Fully finished
Reference: HERE
Other: THIS swimsuit for her and THIS swimsuit for him.
Payment: 600TBT

Awesome! I'm doing this on my phone so bare with me lol.

I'd like a beach scene with these two standing in the water, playfully splashing each other with their hands and smiling please! It's the same characters you've drawn for me before. Let me know if you need more refs.

Username: Corrie
Style: Fully finished
Reference: HERE
Other: THIS swimsuit for her and THIS swimsuit for him.
Payment: 600TBT
ok, added to the list!

Back