• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

✨🌼 Yanrima's art shop 🌼✨TBT (open) and RLC (open)

May I get a light colored of my self-ship? ^^

Username: Shawna
Style: Light colored
Reference: Me and Red Fiend - If you cannot draw the actual character, you can draw him in the humanoid form I designed. However, I would greatly appreciate it if you draw him in his actual form, if you can. ^^
Other: I will let you choose the scenario, so you can have something that works best for you. And just a pink and red gradient background with some hearts will be fine. <333
Payment: 254 TBT (I know it's a weird number, but it will get you exactly at 10,000 if I am doing the math correctly)

May I get a light colored of my self-ship? ^^

Username: Shawna
Style: Light colored
Reference: Me and Red Fiend - If you cannot draw the actual character, you can draw him in the humanoid form I designed. However, I would greatly appreciate it if you draw him in his actual form, if you can. ^^
Other: I will let you choose the scenario, so you can have something that works best for you. And just a pink and red gradient background with some hearts will be fine. <333
Payment: 254 TBT (I know it's a weird number, but it will get you exactly at 10,000 if I am doing the math correctly)
Sure, Added to the list!

lightly colored commission for Shawna. (lmk if you want any changes!)

for Shawna 2.png

Username: Mimi Cheems
Style: Light Colored
Reference: Me and him! Just.. in different outfits, if that's okay? :3 Either one or
Outfit for him: boop
Outfit for me: boop! Could you possibly make it look the same material as his hoodie? :3
Pants for both: Sweatpants or anything you think looks good with the hoodies! :3​
Other: You can add anything else that you think would look cute! I want the commission to look really cute and wholesome :3
Payment: 700 TBT!

Username: Mimi Cheems
Style: Light Colored
Reference: Me and him! Just.. in different outfits, if that's okay? :3 Either one or
Outfit for him: boop
Outfit for me: boop! Could you possibly make it look the same material as his hoodie? :3​
Pants for both: Sweatpants or anything you think looks good with the hoodies! :3​
Other: You can add anything else that you think would look cute! I want the commission to look really cute and wholesome :3
Payment: 700 TBT!
Added to the list! I'll start once I get back home. 😀

Hullo again! I'm back for more >: )

Username: Fye
Style: detailed with background
Reference:
I'll DM the other references cause it's a lot 🙈
1672956023068-png.476431
Other: can it be generally the same, but with a happy or off-on-an-adventure kind of expression? And as detailed as you want or literally the same thing but colored would be perfect either way!
Payment: RLC

Ty for considering!

Hullo again! I'm back for more >: )

Username: Fye
Style: detailed with background
Reference:
I'll DM the other references cause it's a lot 🙈
1672956023068-png.476431
Other: can it be generally the same, but with a happy or off-on-an-adventure kind of expression? And as detailed as you want or literally the same thing but colored would be perfect either way!
Payment: RLC

Ty for considering!
Added to the list! You can PM me for commission and payment details. 😀

Username: Gene.
Style: Fully finished
Reference:
body.png
Fe3M1hgUcAAR6_g.jpeg
Other: Hi Yanrima! I loved the art you made of my old OC so much, I wanted to have you draw her re-design too! I'm sorry the initial payment offer is so low (i went a lil crazy with spending) SO I will send a lil tip of all the TBT I make during the turn around process. The posing and expressions can be all up to you, have fun with it! Thank you for considering!!
Payment: 280 TBT

Username: Gene.
Style: Fully finished
Reference: Other: Hi Yanrima! I loved the art you made of my old OC so much, I wanted to have you draw her re-design too! I'm sorry the initial payment offer is so low (i went a lil crazy with spending) SO I will send a lil tip of all the TBT I make during the turn around process. The posing and expressions can be all up to you, have fun with it! Thank you for considering!!
Payment: 280 TBT
Added to the list!

Back