• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

✨🌼 Yanrima's art shop 🌼✨TBT (open) and RLC (open)

regular icon please!
Username: lana.
Reference:
7AE6F58B-DF12-4969-B26D-708402469D68.jpeg
Other: if you could make her have freckles too? also if you could put little stars in the background that would be amazing!
Payment: 150 (i could go higher if need be!)
i love ur art! i’ve been meaning to commission you :>

Last edited:
I love your art style! 💖
Could i get a regular icon?
Username: LunaRover
Reference:
bn8V4jh.jpg
\
fl8lPIA.jpg
original
Other: I would love if you could incorporate some AC mushrooms into the background somehow
Payment: 250tbt if that's okay

Username: lana.
Reference:
Other: if you could make her have freckles too? also if you could put little stars in the background that would be amazing!
Payment: 150 (i could go higher if need be!)
i love ur art! i’ve been meaning to commission you :>
I love your art style! 💖
Could i get a regular icon?
Username: LunaRover
Reference:
bn8V4jh.jpg
\
fl8lPIA.jpg
original
Other: I would love if you could incorporate some AC mushrooms into the background somehow
Payment: 250tbt if that's okay
Ok, both added to the list! :)

Last edited:
Hi! I finally thought of something I'd like to commission :). Let me know if that's not enough tbt or if my request is asking too much of you.

🌟Order Form:
Username: Dunquixote
Style: Light Colored
Reference:
IMG_4639[1].JPG
Villager, Outfit and expression that I'd like :)
IMG_4576[1].JPG
I'd like a background that looks like this wallpaper (it's the ruins Saharah wallpaper) or some type of ruins. In my island journal, I plan on having Rudy and other villagers find my rep in some ancient ruins. Sorry that the screenshot is dark; just wanted to give you an idea what kind of ruins/atmosphere I meant; doesn't have to be dark (since i understand that the style is light colored).

Screenshot20110716231811351.jpg

For props, could you have Rudy holding an axe (that looks maybe like this)?
Other:
Payment: 150 tbt

Last edited:
Hi! I finally thought of something I'd like to commission :). Let me know if that's not enough tbt or if my request is asking too much of you.

🌟Order Form:
Username: Dunquixote
Style: Light Colored
Reference:
View attachment 334326 Villager, Outfit and expression that I'd like :)
View attachment 334327 I'd like a background that looks like this wallpaper (it's the ruins Saharah wallpaper) or some type of ruins. In my island journal, I plan on having Rudy and other villagers find my rep in some ancient ruins. Sorry that the screenshot is dark; just wanted to give you an idea what kind of ruins/atmosphere I meant; doesn't have to be dark (since i understand that the style is light colored).

View attachment 334328
For props, could you have Rudy holding an axe (that looks maybe like this)?
Other:
Payment: 150 tbt
Cool concept, Added to the list! :)

Hi there! I've been admiring your art style for a while now and have finally decided on an idea for you to commission. 😊 Please let me know if my offering is enough and/or if additional information is needed~ Thanks so much for your consideration! ^-^

Order Form 🐶
Username: TheSillyPuppy
Style: Light colored
Reference:
1. Goldie:
Goldie.jpg

2. Fruit basket:
FtrFruitbasket.png

3. Wooden mini table:
FtrWoodenTableMini_Remake_0_1.png
Other:
  • Goldie facing a painting easel sideways, with a pensive look, and holding a palette and brush
  • She is painting a still life of the fruit basket on the wooden mini table. I’m envisioning the Wooden mini table to the right of Goldie, but feel free to play around with the positioning
  • For the background, I’d like an apple tree (Goldie could be painting underneath it?) and some hyacinths around her
Payment: 200 TBT

Hi there! I've been admiring your art style for a while now and have finally decided on an idea for you to commission. 😊 Please let me know if my offering is enough and/or if additional information is needed~ Thanks so much for your consideration! ^-^

Order Form 🐶
Username: TheSillyPuppy
Style: Light colored
Reference:
1. Goldie:
View attachment 334737

2. Fruit basket:
FtrFruitbasket.png

3. Wooden mini table:
FtrWoodenTableMini_Remake_0_1.png
Other:
  • Goldie facing a painting easel sideways, with a pensive look, and holding a palette and brush
  • She is painting a still life of the fruit basket on the wooden mini table. I’m envisioning the Wooden mini table to the right of Goldie, but feel free to play around with the positioning
  • For the background, I’d like an apple tree (Goldie could be painting underneath it?) and some hyacinths around her
Payment: 200 TBT
Added to the list! :)

Username: syub
Style: regular icon
Reference: https://toyhou.se/8880427.syub
Other: can the background have little sparkles and heart please? :)
Payment: 150? let me know if that is enough, i can go higher^^

Back