• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Yay! Thanks Tia!

Poppyann

Lover of rabbits
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
April Birthstone (Diamond)
So I was doing the villager reset trick in my new village. I don't TT here, this is the only thing I do to make my town perfect for me. So I hopped on to my new character and found a new building plot ... Right behind my house and knocking down my only perfect tree that had just finished growing. Looking at the name it said Tia. That's a shame, I would have liked her in my town I thought. Anyway, I reset and went back into the game. Found a new plot in the most PERFECT location, right in my plot of houses I'm "building" on a little island. Looked at the name and it was Tia again! I'm so happy she's moving into my town, she seems very sweet and looks pretty cool :D
Sorry I just had to tell someone, I was quite excited c:

I should say that I only do the reset trick for villager housing placement, not to achieve any certain villagers. So having a nice one appear is an extra bonus ^^ I'm so excited for her to move in <3

Hmm, two Tias in a row? High chance that you got Tia via streetpass or a wifi session.

Not that it's a bad thing, but I hope her room isn't filled with bugs and fish.

Thanks everyone. Yes it's possible that she may have came from a wifi connection, I've only had one in this village, no Spotpasses. Either way it was a really nice surprise ^^

Back