• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Your Journey in Ac

Olympus

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
How long have you been playing Ac, any Ac whether it be New Leaf, or City Folk etc. What's the longest town you've had. I've had My current town Olympus for Almost 2 months now, but this is my 8th town due to either being bored, wanting different villlagers or losing the game. What was the most memorable time you've had in Ac? I remember one time me and my Best friend were having a sleep over at her town, and we stayed up all night going to Club LOL and playing hide and seek with our other two friends then if we couldn't stay up all night then we would wake up in the mornings amazed that it didn't error on us.

If you have a memorable moment feel free to share, i'm sure it'll be interesting to read about everyones Journey through Ac

*Title sequence* lol

Back