Your opinion on this or any screen art tablets??

honeyaura

🌙
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Fancy Kitty Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Clownfish Plush
Sheep Plush
Love Ball
Moon Ball
Goomba
Invader
Pinky
Hi everyone! I don't know if this belongs in the museum?

So sometime this year, I should be upgrading my equipment. This whole time I've only been using a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition for my art. While it wasn't exactly with artists in mind, it's a pretty decent tablet. However, work is picking up and my business partner says she will be helping me upgrade.

I've been doing tons of research, and I've landed on Huion KAMVAS GT-220 v2. I've watched many reviews, all while comparing other tablets, and I'm in love. Although I'll be traveling a bit, I don't see me bringing my work with me that much, so portability isn't an issue. Also, for its size and function, $400 is pretty great for it (Amazon). There are no shortcut buttons, but it can be solved with an XP Pen remote it seems. I'd buy one with buttons, but it means a smaller screen for the same amount of money most of the time.

WHAT I USE NOW​

In the meantime currently have a Huion Inspiroy H950P, a tablet with no screen. It works beautifully, but I have never been able to master drawing on something where my lines don't appear. I'm sincerely envious of those who can lol. So while I know it takes time, unfortunately, I don't have much of it with all this new work.

YOUR THOUGHTS?

Anywho, I'd just like to know anyone's thoughts on this so far from other artists! If you use screen tablets, how much does size, etc. matter? And anything else you'd like to add!

PS: I know Wacom is usually the go-to for a lot of digital artists, but it is WAY out of a starving artists price range sorry!

Last edited:
Hi, personaly I use an IPad Pro and I use the Procreate app, it’s reeeaalll good
But I know it’s expensive, but the app is only a few dollar

Last edited:
Back