• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Zanessa's Writing Gallery [ Updates! ]

Zanessa

ZanessaGaily>Zanessa
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Tasty Cake
Pavé
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Dark Easter Egg
Candy Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
16acgtu.jpg

Banner made by WonderK.

No easier way to say this.. so... hi. I?m ZanessaGaily. You can call me Zanessa. I?m a writer. I?ve been writing since I was 11 years old after finding stupid fanfics online. I now not only write fanfictions, but I also write original stories as well.

In college, which will be in less than a year now (\;A;), I'll be a Creative Writing major. Don't know where yet, but this is what I plan to do for the rest of my life.

Point of this gallery is to get critique, love, hate, all that stuff because in the real world, it's what I'll get and what I have to get used to. I mean, obviously, don't be hateful without reason. If you think I'm a racist piece of trash, let me know. If you think my writing is trash, let me know why.

Here, I?ll be posting little things I write and all that good stuff. It?ll be broken into parts. Fanfics, original stories, poems & that stuff, and Attack on Wizards; an audioplay that I write for, and Resources & Inspiration. Please scroll down to see more. \o/

Navigation:
Fanfiction || Original Stories || Poems & That Stuff || Attack on Wizards || Resources I Use & Inspiration

UPDATES:
06/25/2015 - Added a few old poems.
07/25/2015 - New story, April Showers, released.
08/20/2015 - April Showers - Chapter 2 has been released.
08/22/2015 - A new decision has been made. Edward and Bella Plus 6 is being reconstructed completely.

Last edited:
Fanfiction

I’ve written about 20 fanfictions ever, but have only posted a few. Anyways, here they are.

TWILIGHT FANFICTION

Warning: These are old as hell and poorly written. Take caution while reading.

My Bella
Published: June 12, 2012 || Completed
-HUMAN TWILIGHT- Bella and Edward get married after meeting at a party in high school. After being together for a really long time, they tie the knot and want to take the next step; starting a family.
Unfortunately, Bella has complications through most of her pregnancies and Edward and Bella make tough decisions. Some of these decisions can and will make people turn on them. They will also change their lives for good. Adoption, surrogate, will it work at all? Find out on My Bella.

My Love (Sequel to My Bella)
Published: November 18, 2012 || Indefinite Hiatus
~Sequel to My Bella~
Evelyn Ravenna is the new member of the Cullens. Her past has made life just a little more difficult. Her family was murdered in front of her eyes and she looked at the murderer, her death was almost inevitable. After many homes, she's finally taken into this one.
After finally adopting Evelyn Ravenna, Bella and Edward can finally begin their quiet lives as a family. That is, until they learn about Evelyn's stalker. Evelyn's family's murderer's son is out to get Evelyn for putting his father in jail. And the worst part about it, he lives in the same area. In fact, he's closer than they think.
In this event, friendships and relationships are tested, families are separated, and people's lives are taken. Find out how they live after this in My Love.

Edward and Bella Plus 6
Published: August 7, 2012 || Completed
What if, when Bella conceived, she ended up with not one or two kids, but six? That's right! Sextuplets! Will she survive the birth? What does everyone think of this? And Jacob, does he imprint? And what if Charlie found out? Find out on Edward and Bella Plus 6.

Meam Familiam Amo
Published: April 16, 2013 || Discontinued, Being Reconstructed
The Cullens start over in Portland, Oregon with high hopes that things will turn out great for the kids. Chloe wants to get to know her family and grow a better relationship with them. Gabriella wants to figure out who she is and make herself a better person. Nathaniel wants to succeed and excel in school, and at the same time work on his relationship with Leah Clearwater. But how can they all do these things when they're hybrids?
This story is about the lives of Chloe, Gabriella, and Nathaniel Cullen - all who have different dreams. This story will go through the childhood, the teenage life, and part of the adulthood of these three Cullens.

Love at First Sight: The Beginning
Published: April 22, 2012 || Completed
=AU=Natalie Swan and Jason Cullen both meet in school, but can they be together? Jason and Natalie are both lonely in this world. With Jason being a vampire for the last forty years and Natalie being only loved by her sister, Bella. But of course, things aren't always what they seem and Natalie isn't perfect either.

SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN FANFICTION

100 Days
Published: February 4, 2015 || Hiatus Until Winter 2015
100 days before the wedding, Eren goes missing. Time is running out, and he's still not home.
Petra moves into town only to find a kidnapping recently happened. Join the journey as they hope to find Eren, alive hopefully, before the big day.

Home in Heaven
Published: January 11, 2015 || Indefinite Hiatus
Keiichi Yeager dies suddenly and meets his parents and other family members for the first time in a heaven-like place.

Last edited:
Original Stories

Going to go from the oldest to newest.

The Worst War
Published: May 27, 2012 || On going
When the world enters its third war to change America, we see how one family lives life with this environment.
The world goes into World War III, except, it's the world vs America and Latin America and another few countries that were allies to the US. Everyone seems to benefit from destroying America and its people. During this, we go into four main character's points of view on the war and today's world.

The Story of Gabriella Cullen
Published: July 15, 2012 || Discontinued
THE STORY OF GABRIELLA CULLEN is about one girl's struggles to continue on in life after dealing with the loss of her family.
Gabriella Cullen [ Kristen Stewart ] is a nineteen year old girl who recently graduated high school. She wants to go to college, but after getting acceptance letters, her mother gets diagnosed with a cancer that is spreading quickly. Her mother is given two more months to live, but dies one month after her diagnosis. Now, she has to be the legal guardian of her younger siblings, Mabel and Alexander Cullen. Can she handle this and still be a good role model to them?

The Past
Published: July 29, 2013 || Discontinued
He moved to a new town to start off fresh after a terrible past. If there's anything he can do to move on from the past, he's ready for it.

Cold
Published: May 25, 2015 || On going
He couldn't speak, but she understood what he felt. She wrapped her arms around him and held him close to her warm chest, her fast beating heart, as the world went black. But what she remembered from that moment was that he was cold.

April Showers
Published: July 25, 2015 || On going
"I will be with you as long as April Showers bring May Flowers."

If you had limited time with someone special, how would you spend it?

Last edited:
Attack on Wizards

Attack on Wizards is an Attack on Titan audioplay written by Gabriella Smith. We have a team of artists (we're still looking!!),

The School of Elemental Wizardry welcomes in the new freshmen, Class of 2011. These students are introduced to this school at a pretty bad time. When one of the Element Schools go missing, it’s up to the professors and students to find out who did it, why, and where the school went.

104 years after The Titan War fought and won by the Founding Sisters, The Wall Triplets, there’s another threat to the school and soon, everyone questions whether they’ll wake up tomorrow and who to trust.

Join the students and staff as they try to find the person responsible for these attacks and find out their reasoning for it before it’s too late.

We need concept art artists and special scene artists.
Concept Art: We need characters drawn in their uniforms. Here is the uniforms. Let me know if you can do anything. There's no pay because I can't afford it but if there's anything I can do for you.. let me know.. ;A;

Special Scene: Scenes where characters are interacting with other objects or characters that are deemed special and/or important.

Please email shingekinoelements@gmail.com for more info!

Last edited:
Resources & Inspiration

RESOURCES

These are some helpful links and stuff thanks to tumblr. ;A; Hopefully this can help aspiring writers, people who need to write essays and that stuff, or for people who are looking to improve their writing.
This list will be updated as I find more and more links to helpful guides.

RESOURCES ON WRITING IN GENERAL
Masterposts have writing advice that ranges from stories to essays.

Masterpost #1
Character Deaths - Make them sadder.
Emotions List
MBTI Strengths and Weaknesses
Help post #1
Help post #2
Creating Fictional Characters
Stages of Grief
Character Development
Degrees of Emotion
Female vs Male Stuff (Blond vs Blonde)
Describing a Voice
Stuck in the middle of a scene?
Masterpost #2
Important Advice for Writers
Hair Colors
How It's Said
Masterpost #3
Emotions to Body Language
Masterpost #4
Words to Replace Said
-Said is not dead, but using it too often makes a conversation dead. Using words other than said too much can confuse a reader, so balance it out!
Dialogue Mistakes
Masterpost #5
-Only the first few links are for writing. But there are many other things too that range from art to advice to thinks that will make you happy!
Introducing Characters
Names and Naming
Get things from definitions to rhymes!
Adult Stuff
-What do adults even do? I don't know but this might help.
Andrew Hussie on Writing
-For you Homestuck nerds, this is exciting. For me, this is helpful. I'm not into Homestuck but y'know, this advice is good.
Want a random city, surname, or something? Check here.
Masterpost #6
-A tiny bit on writing, but it may help!
Types of Serial Killers
-May be scary and/or triggering...
Masterpost #7
-It's a back to school list but y'know.. there's writing.
How to Deal With: Mental Illnesses
-It's good for writing IMO but it might also be good for the mental health. Try it and let me know. ;A;
Masterpost #8
-Offers advice on studying and a little on writing, but it can help.
Masterpost #9

APPS/WEBSITES:
Make blueprints for a character's house
Beeline Reader
Height Comparison

LITTLE EXCITING THINGS:
Create a Real Character
-Click and drag the gifs or screenshot it and write a character based on what is given.

IMPORTANT THINGS THAT DON'T FIT IN THE ABOVE CATEGORIES
Novice Freelancing
Playlists to Set the Mood or Help You

INSPIRATION

MUSIC
Lots of really good playlists here.

INSPIRATION TAGS
Please give me all your inspiration tags if you have!

ZanessaGaily's Inspiration Tag
-I have mostly outfits and fashion, but there are some backgrounds too.

Last edited:
Those resources took an eternity. If anyone has anything they'd like to add, not just links but advice from you as a reader or writer, please tell me so I can add it to the list of resources! Let's make these resources and crap as helpful as we can. :)

Writing a few new stories, including one with a transgender character. Will post draft previews soon as well as a synopsis.

Also going to be a part of Camp NaNoWriMo. Anyone else going to?

New banner, school is over, and writing can begin. Might do a writing stream - would anyone be interested? Probably not lmao.

Attack on Wizards

Attack on Wizards is an Attack on Titan audioplay written by Gabriella Smith. We have a team of artists (we're still looking!!),

The School of Elemental Wizardry welcomes in the new freshmen, Class of 2011. These students are introduced to this school at a pretty bad time. When one of the Element Schools go missing, it’s up to the professors and students to find out who did it, why, and where the school went.

104 years after The Titan War fought and won by the Founding Sisters, The Wall Triplets, there’s another threat to the school and soon, everyone questions whether they’ll wake up tomorrow and who to trust.

Join the students and staff as they try to find the person responsible for these attacks and find out their reasoning for it before it’s too late.

We need concept art artists and special scene artists.
Concept Art: We need characters drawn in their uniforms. Here is the uniforms. Let me know if you can do anything. There's no pay because I can't afford it but if there's anything I can do for you.. let me know.. ;A;

Special Scene: Scenes where characters are interacting with other objects or characters that are deemed special and/or important.

Please email shingekinoelements@gmail.com for more info!

o literally love you for these precious piece of gold

Your poems are beautiful <3 I can relate most to "Let Me See". I can relate to the feeling of having to go through each day trying to be someone, but in everyone's eyes, you are just a failure. I wish people could walk a day in my shoes as well. What a beautiful poem!

Last edited:
Your poems are beautiful <3 I can relate most to "Let Me See". I can relate to the feeling of having to go through each day trying to be someone, but in everyone's eyes, you are just a failure. I wish people could walk a day in my shoes as well. What a beautiful poem!

Ah thank you so much ;A; It was a very tough one to write since I was in such a bad mood at that moment.

Very nice poems, (I kinda feel a connection to "Let Me See," actually,) and I read what you have of Cold. I'd like to see more. c:

Very nice poems, (I kinda feel a connection to "Let Me See," actually,) and I read what you have of Cold. I'd like to see more. c:

heh thank you ;A;
Cold is still in the editing phase for the next 5 chapters, so stay tuned. :'D

Ahh I love this!! So gonna use it for my next novel <3
From one writer to another

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is it ok if I do something like this but for my books/poems?

[size=-2] Wow, your poetry really is amazing. I love Possession and Entirely because I can relate a little too much--It had me choking up quite a few times.

*Hugs.*

Honestly, I have no words or critique. These "friends" are very hard to be with, and I'm so glad that you chose writing as an outlet to make their presence known and shared with others who go through the same thing.[/size]

- - - Post Merge - - -

[size=-2]Also, subscribing <. <[/size]

Last edited:
Back