• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying ZELDA DRESS AND WIG - Welcome Amiibo Update

forestyne

Finally Left.
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
October Birthstone (Opal)
Flea
Feedback
100% (16) +
Hi, I'm looking to buy the Zelda Wig and Zelda Dress from the Wolf Link RV, since I don't have Amiibo myself. I can pay in in-game bells or TBT, but I can just pay for the item in the RV I suppose. Anyway, if you have the two items I'm looking for, please let me know! :blush:

If you can wait for 30 minutes, I can scan Wolf Link in for you and you can visit him? But if someone else offers and can do it now, it's alright :)

Last edited:
If you can wait for 30 minutes, I can scan Wolf Link in for you and you can visit him? But if someone else offers and can do it now, it's alright :)

That's totally fine, I don't mind waiting, thank you!

That's totally fine, I don't mind waiting, thank you!

Hey :) If you're free right now, I can let you visit! Just make sure to add me back and let me know so I can open my gate! Then when you arrive, please follow me to the campground. When you're done, just sit with me at the campfire and I will end the session :) Does that sound okay?

Hey :) If you're free right now, I can let you visit! Just make sure to add me back and let me know so I can open my gate! Then when you arrive, please follow me to the campground. When you're done, just sit with me at the campfire and I will end the session :) Does that sound okay?

Yea, that's fine, I've added your FC. Just gonna load my Mayor character and then I'll be over! Thank you!

Back