• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Auction Zell in boxes right now! - CLOSED

Puuhi

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
0707-4273-0614
Winter Mittens
Pear (Fruit)
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (118) +
Zell the smug deer is in boxes right now. I know he's quite popular so I hope this thread will help someone get their dreamie! I'm looking for the villagers in my sig or bells. If you can offer me Gala the normal pig Zell's instantly yours, otherwise offer any of my other dream villagers or a fair amount of bells.

This auction will end 3 hours from now, that's 4 P.M. GMT+1 timezone.

Happy bidding! :D

Last edited:
I am trying to make room for him but I didn't want to bid until I knew I have a spot :L still trying

Aww damn I want Zell :(

I could give you Ed, but im in no mood to TT...

Good luck ^-^

I hope I can reset for Bruce's house plot and TT a villager out before this auction ends. ;;

I just realized that I dont have a single smug villager :S And Zell is adorable! I'd love to get him, but he isn't on my dream list so I feel kind of bad for bidding :S How much is a fair amount for him though?

Please note that this auction will end in little over one hour. You'll need to pick Zell up right after that, because I'll leave at 4:30 PM (auction ends at 4 PM) and won't be online again today!

Well, I'm going to offer 500k since it doesn't seem like anyone else has offered.. I understand if you wont accept such a low offer though

Two minutes left!

- - - Post Merge - - -

--Auction over--

I really thought there would be more people that wanted him. I'll PM Lady Sleepsalot.

Back