• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Zel's Sig Library

Zelandonia

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
I figured it was time to make a Library.
Most of these are ones I haven't posted. Ones that I've mainly used to learn.

sig1nl7.jpg

^Comments: My VERY first one, It's terrible, and I never posted it...

sig2km0.jpg

^The first one I posted on TBT, I was testing Lighting effects...

7f9670f778.jpg

^My third one, and my fav to date.

drag1jj2.jpg

^First of 2 new ones, I was just fooling around and had no clue what to do...

hunt1dv1.jpg

^Newest one, was playing with doing backgrounds...

combine1bv3.jpg

^Messed around with Gradiant Map, but you can't really tell. Which would you choose?

^_^

dm1xo2.jpg

^Not finished, but I don't think I will... <_<

darksig1pngpz5.png

^One of 2 that I made that are, Ahem, "based" on Fish's Sigs. I was just playing around with a Film Noirish thing.

darksig2pngig0.png

^The second on that I "based" on Fish's work. I think that these 2 are better than the one I hastely entered for the Sig Contest ... Though I don't like that the Pyramid and the Mesa don't line up... <_<

eyesigpng5hs.png

^Newest one, I was mainly playing around with new fonts. 50 bells if you can guess one or both of the languages.

^_^

grenade1png.png

^I don't like the text, and it's not finished, but I really enjoyed making this, even if it is huge.

^_^ I'll be making a few more from MP&THG soon...
I'm trying to make it seem like an old medievil manuscript.

sigvalani2.gif

^Made originally for the Feb. Sig Contest, but Sporge banned animations... Oh well, I like it.

:)

I'll update this as I make new sigs.

Thanks for looking, all comments and suggestions are welcome!

Hey! Great job! That black spirly one makes me think of those big lolly pops! :lol:

Back