• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Zera's Art Zone

Zerous

beep boop
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2944-5199-8685
The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Patch
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Pink Hybrid Rose
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Sweet Heart Balloon
Sky Clouds Scenery
Sweet Heart Balloon
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Welcome to my little art zone!
vine line.png

I've been thinking of making a thread on here for quite a while now, but haven't gotten around to it. Not sure if there would be any interest, but thank you to anyone who takes the time to have a look at my silly little drawings 💚

I started drawing again around 2020, and I pretty much only do digital art at the moment, but if I do anything traditional I'll post it here as well! I draw a lot of other people's OC's at the moment, as well as characters of whatever game or show Im into at the time, including Animal Crossing, Splatoon, and One piece! I cannnot for the life of me stick to a style, so there should be a decent amount of variation in what I post
I also have an insta account where I post my art!

I got so excited about Cephalobot coming out, and I just had this idea about a more realistic version of him, so I drew it! It's a bit old now, but one of my favourite things I've drawn.
cephalobot reshaded zettra.png

Shiver smaller.png

Navia I drew in honour of @/Midoriya's birthday
Navia fullbody - Happy Birthdayy.png

My two pieces for @/Aquilla for 2023's secret santa!
Aquilla headshot insta version.png

Aquilla chibi square insta ver.png

💚

Last edited:
Didn't want to put them on my main post, but wanted to update with the art I did for TBTWC. I was on the amazing team Ha-cha!, so now I can draw Peach with my eyes closed I think 😂

4 Ha-chas flag zerous.png

This was my flag I made! (and my signature still at the moment). I wanted to incorporate the fact that we were almost called Team Four into the design, and I was happy with how it turned out!

its hatcha time smaller.png
Time to get ha-chad Zerous emote entry.png
These were my favourite of my emotes and cheers I made!

Thanks for playing ha-chas - Zerous UPDATED.png

And finally, I made this piece in honour of my wonderful team. I've already said it, but they made the past couple of weeks a lot of fun, and I'm very grateful for the chance to chat and laugh with them all. Heck, they even made sleep deprivation a good time. Initially I was going to take a page out of Mistreil's book and draw everyone's characters, but almost everyone did a version of Peach, so that wouldn't have been very interesting 😅
So everyone's names is what I settled for! Also included a sneaky little butterfly reference into there.

Your art is so awesome and cute! :) I will definitely keep looking back at this thread for updates :)

Absolutely stunning 😍 I will treasure your team drawings, such a lovely memory of our team. Your art is amazing 🫶💜💜

Your art is so awesome and cute! :) I will definitely keep looking back at this thread for updates :)
Absolutely stunning 😍 I will treasure your team drawings, such a lovely memory of our team. Your art is amazing 🫶💜💜
Ahh thank you both 😭 Your kind words mean so much to me, thank you 🥹💚
And I'll always treasure and have such fond memories of you and everyone else on team Ha-cha! 💗

UR ART IS SO CUTE I LOVEEEE💗💗 i still love the piece you did for my bday!! i appreciate it and you so much!! :blush:

UR ART IS SO CUTE I LOVEEEE💗💗 i still love the piece you did for my bday!! i appreciate it and you so much!! :blush:
AHH TYSM JINY ;u; that's genuinely so sweet aaa 🥹 I'd love to draw something again for you!!

Also I've drawn two pieces in the Draw the user above thread the past couple days!!
The first one was for @/AshtonDraws:

alec for ashtondraws zerous.png

And the other one was for @/MrBox!! They're OC, Michi, is so cute and I had a lot of fun drawing them 😊

mr box michi zerous.png

Been drawing a lot the past month, so just a dump of some of the highlights from the past month!

Cygnus merielle chibi without name.png

I had the joy of drawing Cygnus, Meri's OC, in the draw the user above you thread! I was experimenting with chibi styles and was kinda happy with how it turned out!
zera werid lines pixel ver.png

Did this weird pixel thing of my self OC Zera!

artfight attack nameless final from zettra.png

I joined artfight this year! and proceeded to only do two attacks but that's beside the point- But this was of Cof_fay3 's OC Nameless on artfight and insta! I really like their design.

zerous not so cordial invitation nametag ver.png

I drew this for my Cordial Invitation today! What a silly little guy. I also made a simple transparent version!

tiomy big point.png

So amazing Zerous! 🤩 Meri’s OC is so adorable 😍🤩! The background looks gorgeous too! Your OC looks really cool too! I love the different styles you did these all in :D.

Your invitation made me chuckle; I think it’s perfect! :D

So amazing Zerous! 🤩 Meri’s OC is so adorable 😍🤩! The background looks gorgeous too! Your OC looks really cool too! I love the different styles you did these all in :D.

Your invitation made me chuckle; I think it’s perfect! :D
Ahh thank you so much Dun 😭🥹 it means a lot aaaa
And yes! I struggle to stick to a style so I experiment a lot LMAO

Back