Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Nook's Fancy Turnip
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Christmas Candy
Festive Bell
Tin Robot
Tricolored Puppy Plush
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
zipper is actually planning to replace all of our beautiful, supermodel-esque turnips with eggs. he told me via pigeon mail. get your pitchforks at the ready and prepare to fight for your turnips, boycott all eggs. DO NOT INVEST IN THE EGG CHAIN!!!!
Screenshots_2023-04-01-16-43-18.png

zipper is actually planning to replace all of our beautiful, supermodel-esque turnips with eggs. he told me via pigeon mail. get your pitchforks at the ready and prepare to fight for your turnips, boycott all eggs. DO NOT INVEST IN THE EGG CHAIN!!!!
View attachment 488302
OMG! It's almost easter!!
What if we're being set up for some truly dastardly ingeniously hidden eggs....

This better not happen. No turnip NFTs. No egg NFTs. No NFTs AT ALL. I just want a NORMAL egg hunt.

I’m gonna give Jeremy a piece of me because I am FUMING.

This better not happen. No turnip NFTs. No egg NFTs. No NFTs AT ALL. I just want a NORMAL egg hunt.

mars adept....... the enemy is zipper, we must preserve our turnipnation way of life 😔 i will defend the turnip nfts until my last breath

I will mine for eggs...as long as they're turnip eggs

mars adept....... the enemy is zipper, we must preserve our turnipnation way of life 😔 i will defend the turnip nfts until my last breath
NO HE ISN’T. You are all DELUSIONAL. Jeremy did this. He does not care about ANY of you and is only in it for the money.

NO HE ISN’T. You are all DELUSIONAL. Jeremy did this. He does not care about ANY of you and is only in it for the money.
dude, you know this is the april fools joke, right? " delusional " is a bit much
money? no, it's about the turnips........ #savetheturnips. we should overthrow all who oppose the turnip reign

Ha! Normal is overrated.

But just in case there's a crazy
(*turnip/nft/btc/egg*)
math puzzle....just remember it goes from 1 directly to 3.... nothing in between.

But just in case there's a crazy
(*turnip/nft/btc/egg*)
math puzzle....just remember it goes from 1 directly to 3.... nothing in between.
if I've learned anything from this event it's that there does not exist, and never has existed, a number between 1 and 3

dude, you know this is the april fools joke, right? " delusional " is a bit much
money? no, it's about the turnips........ #savetheturnips. we should overthrow all who oppose the turnip reign
You say it’s just a joke. I say Poe’s law is in full effect here.

Back