• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Zodiac set

Fandomzkitty

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
0% (0) +
Would anyone be willing to trade some figures of the zodiac set, I can give IGB, or trade items I have 4 currently I’m looking for
-zodiac rat
-zodiac ox
-zodiac tiger
-zodiac rabbit
-zodiac dragon
-zodiac snake
-zodiac horse
-zodiac monkey

Since I like to celebrate New Year over and over in my town, I got several repeated pieces.
No need payment, it's for free :)
Let me know if you catch me online and I'll deliver them to your town. My friendcode is 3025-2157-4384, mayor Phoenix.

Since I like to celebrate New Year over and over in my town, I got several repeated pieces.
No need payment, it's for free :)
Let me know if you catch me online and I'll deliver them to your town. My friendcode is 3025-2157-4384, mayor Phoenix.
Oh my goodness you are amazing I just added you, my fc is 1865-0889-9475, mayor star and I should be available all day today

Oh, I just logged in and I think I missed you for so little... Well, I added you too, and the figurines aren't going anywhere.
They'll be here for whenever we can meet.

Oh, so nice! Give me a minute to turn on and I'll deliver them to you if your station is open. What's your town's name?

Back