• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 🍰 Z's Custom Café 🍰 -Shop restock incoming-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Player Name: Jasmine
Town Name: Midnight
Order: burnt omelet, tomato soup, vegetable soup, pizza, white chocolate fondue, and pancakes
Offer: 900k? cx

Sounds good!

~~~

New dishes have been added!

Tofu Soup
Crab Stew
Spaghetti

:) If you already placed or picked up an order but you want more dishes, then just post here or PM/VM me!
I won't mind if you order from me a trillion times, just give me time to get and prepare your order and we'll work from there!

~Thanks~

Player Name: Atlas
Town Name: Fa?ade
Order:
Sunny-Side Up Eggs
Burnt Omelette
Cream of Mushroom Soup
Tomato Soup
Vegetable Soup
Pizza
Pancakes
Chocolate Fondue
White Chocolate Fondue

EDIT:
Tofu Soup
Crab Stew
Spaghetti
(want these too) XD
Offer: Could I do 40 TBT and 2mil? (please change the price if you're not comfortable with it)

Player Name: Atlas
Town Name: Fa?ade
Order:
Sunny-Side Up Eggs
Burnt Omelette
Cream of Mushroom Soup
Tomato Soup
Vegetable Soup
Pizza
Pancakes
Chocolate Fondue
White Chocolate Fondue

EDIT:
Tofu Soup
Crab Stew
Spaghetti
(want these too) XD
Offer: Could I do 40 TBT and 2mil? (please change the price if you're not comfortable with it)

Okay, that sounds good ^^
And I honestly have no clue what is and isn't enough for this kind of stuff, which is why I put "Offer for everything", since I might over/undercharge people for stuff
If you think 40 TBT and 2m IGB are enough then that's what you'll pay c:

Okay, that sounds good ^^
And I honestly have no clue what is and isn't enough for this kind of stuff, which is why I put "Offer for everything", since I might over/undercharge people for stuff
If you think 40 TBT and 2m IGB are enough then that's what you'll pay c:

Awesome! :D

I mean its your shop, so I'll pay whatever you think is reasonable. :)

;O; I was so busy this summer I had absolutely no time to deal with orders so I'm gonna try again, and, well, if you hate me for being late with delivering then I'm sorry ._. I'm a super busy person but I'm trying to make time for this~

ALSO: I'm looking for some innocent people to sell me their souls for igb employees!!

And...... hopefully by the end of the week the images will get straightened out, TBF hates me when it comes to images.

Bump-sign.jpg

Last edited:
Player Name: Ray
Town Name: Imus
Order: Sunny Side Up
Cream of Mushroom Soup
Crab Stew
Chocolate Fondue
Offer: 1 Mil IGB

This is an awesome idea! :) :0
I'd like to be an employee if you don't already have any
Thank you ~

This is an awesome idea! :) :0
I'd like to be an employee if you don't already have any
Thank you ~

Hello! I have one other person who asked to be an employee, but I'll keep both of you guys in mind! As I said, I don't have the time to take care of all the orders, so I'll welcome any help whatsoever. Is the payment okay for you? ;o; I just wanna make sure it's not too low or anything.

OH and I should probably add..... as an employee, you will not take care of any orders involving yellow-rarity items; those will be the few orders I take care of I'm adding that to the thing now....

Hiya, I know this is a bit of a stupid thing to say, but how do you get that picture with all your villagers and stuff under your comment??? Sorry aha :/ :)

Hi I was just wondering exactly what you are selling, since as far as I know most of those don't exist in the game.

Hiya, I know this is a bit of a stupid thing to say, but how do you get that picture with all your villagers and stuff under your comment??? Sorry aha :/ :)

That's called your signature. You can put almost anything in the box under your comment. A lot of people, like myself, will go and get someone to make them a signature with basic information. Like your character's name, town name, friend code, native fruit, villagers, and or dreamies. But that's all up to you. Yes you can make your own, but it's easier to pay someone to do it for you.

I would recommend Simple. Not only does she have lots of ways to customize your signature, but she's fast and simple! Just click on my signature to go check out her shop!

Okay so I'm not exactly ordering or am I interested in the job (as of yet. I'm thinking of getting a second game and doing TT there for stuff).
However, I do want to say that this was very helpful to me without even doing much. I didn't know that some stuff could be customized and it made the idea of my restaurant a lot more interesting (I am definitely getting that tofu soup!)

Name: Regan
Town Name: Pan
Order: Can I get one of everything except for the chocolate cake and the chocolate fountain.
Offer: I can pay you 3 million, 5 blue roses, 5 blue pansies, 5 purple pansies, and 5 black roses? Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi I would love to help you out too I am from the UK I am on every day

;O; dat 98% wifi rating tho....
Since it was from just shaking a money tree tho I guess I'll let it slide and add you to the list [hides my money trees with hybrids and pwps]

Hi I was just wondering exactly what you are selling, since as far as I know most of those don't exist in the game.

:eek: Ah! The items' real in-game names are to the right of each item's name I gave based on appearance. Customizing reorderable foods is what makes all of the different options available, you just gotta have the patience to order and custom. it all or you'll find yourself hiring others to do it for you :p

Hello, I'm so sorry but I need to cancel my order.

:c I'm sorry I couldn't fill it in for you. I hope you're not upset with me x-x

Okay so I'm not exactly ordering or am I interested in the job (as of yet. I'm thinking of getting a second game and doing TT there for stuff).
However, I do want to say that this was very helpful to me without even doing much. I didn't know that some stuff could be customized and it made the idea of my restaurant a lot more interesting (I am definitely getting that tofu soup!)

Yes! ^^ I'm glad this helped you! If the stupid upload image thing wouldn't keep glitching on me, there'd be images of all the food items available :-: this weekend I'll try again to straighten it out

As a general rule, most orderable food items in-game can be customized (the unorderables typically can't, and there are a few exceptions) so if you're planning on a cafe and wanna test the options, I'd advise cataloging as many different reorderable ones as you can so you can test your options. Or if you're lazy you could always click the link to the customized item list and look it up yourself X'D

Name: Regan
Town Name: Pan
Order: Can I get one of everything except for the chocolate cake and the chocolate fountain.
Offer: I can pay you 3 million, 5 blue roses, 5 blue pansies, 5 purple pansies, and 5 black roses? Thank you!

This might be a stupid question, but are you also excluding a white choco fountain too? Or do you want it? e.e sorry
and YES I need hybrids so order accepted c:

Wow this is such a cute idea :D I'd love to help but I'm not on 100% of the time and school starts next month lol.
Wishing lots of luck to you!:) hopefully this bexomes famous!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back