• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Zucker leaving soon (edit: adopted!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

violet48

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
100% (5) +
CLOSED: Zucker found a new home!

I am moving Zucker out with an amiibo in the next few days. Happy to pass him along to someone who wants him! My amiibo villager has visited twice and I can invite her back any day putting Zucker in boxes immediately. He's original as well.

Last edited:
Hi! I'm pretty interested in having Zucker, but since I'm new I dont knlw how villager trading really works ^.^

Hi! I'm pretty interested in having Zucker, but since I'm new I dont knlw how villager trading really works ^.^

you would have to have an open plot of land (either the day after a villager moves out, or early in game when you can buy plots from tom) and the same day the plot is open you would come to my island and speak to Zucker as he's packing up his house ("in boxes"). He will say he doesn't know where he's going next and you happen to have the fantastic idea that he moves to your island! It's pretty simple, the main challenge is getting the open plot to line up with the day a villager is moving out.

Alright, I don't really know how to open a plot, I know Tom talked to me about new 3 residents and to talk to him when I'm ready. I'm not too far in game so dont know if I can buy plot... Thanks for explaining to me !

Alright, I don't really know how to open a plot, I know Tom talked to me about new 3 residents and to talk to him when I'm ready. I'm not too far in game so dont know if I can buy plot... Thanks for explaining to me !

no problem! Yes, if you're at that stage of crafting the items for the 3 additional residents, it will be a while until you can but any additional plots from him. But happy to explain and good luck finding Zucker when you have a spot for him!

no problem! Yes, if you're at that stage of crafting the items for the 3 additional residents, it will be a while until you can but any additional plots from him. But happy to explain and good luck finding Zucker when you have a spot for him!
Ok, so when we trade villager we need to buy the plot and it cannot be the plot for the new 3 resident? because I'm not there yet, Ifirst need to construct the bridge ^.^

Hi! I’d love to have Zucker myself, but I wanted to wait until Midori knew what to think...

I’m on Eastern Standard Time. It’s 1am here, so I have to go to bed! Would it work for me to TT tomorrow (Tuesday) and open a plot for him?

I would bring you a NMT tip!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back