• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

A Million Dollars, BUT

That sounds awful. Nope.

A million dollars but the million dollars speak and will try to manipulate your purchases.

Deal if I can use the million dollars itself to help purchase the house

Million dollars but you are no longer allowed to say the word, “money” or anything that is a synonym or foreign word or related to it or even sounds like anything related including quarter, cent/cents, bank, cash, and check.

Easy yes. (probably tougher than it sounds tho).

A million dollars but intimate objects will speak to you and only you can hear them.

Easy yes! After placing their presents I would rearrange their furniture just so they get to wake up and have a wtf Christmas.

A million dollars but you have to keep your eyes closed the entire time you talk to people...and you can't explain why.

I think that would be screwy in certain situations. Like trying to swipe my card or pay for something and my eyes have to stay shut because I'm talking. It sounds easy at first, but I wouldn't take the offer. Or even worse, I'm driving and someone begins talking to me.

A million dollars but you must skateboard everywhere.

ehh, no. i don’t live close enough to anywhere for that to be worth it.

a million dollars, but you have to always wear really intense eyeshadow in public.

As hilarious as I’m picturing certain situations being, I’d pass.

A million dollars but you have to make sound effects when people are trying to tell you a story.

That sounds like I'd miss out on the story and also annoy people a ton, so I'mma have to pass on this one.

A million dollars, but every time you sit down, no matter where you sit, there's always a whoopee cushion beneath your bottom.

I'll probably not care after a while, so yeah.

A million dollars you lose a random important object each week. (it can still be found around your home).

Sure thing.

A million dollars, but you have to clean everything with your face. You can't use cleaning products or anything else.

so evil, Milly 😭 no thank you

A million dollars, but various neighbours will always be outside, and try to talk to you as you leave your house. They'll also probably stare at you whenever you're outside.

Sure thing, I'll just ignore them.

A million dollars, but you have to butt-scoot everywhere. You can't walk or run, or use any other method of transportation including cars.

LOL no. I can't see anyone agreeing to this one :ROFLMAO:

A million dollars but you now have a callus on your foot that will never go away.

sounds good to me, at least I'll still have feet.

A million dollars but you'll become immortal and unable to enter the same building more than once.

Sure thing.

A million dollars, but you have to collect EVERY dollar from a different part of the world. You can't use modern transportation either.

Back