• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Favourite Tropes in Fiction?

Corrie

Poyo Puffs
Bells
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
White Hyacinth
Mother's Day Carnation
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Tulip
White Cosmos
Whether that be in fanfiction, tv shows, movies, etc. What are some of those tropes that you just yearn for?

My top is definitely sickfics. No matter how many times I read them with the same ship, I just can't get enough. It's the thirst that will never be quenched.

A lot of people hate this trope, but I love timeskips. I love seeing how well established characters have changed between time periods and if it’s a sci-fi or fantasy story I like seeing how the world changed too.

I love the tough looking characters that are secretly softies. It’s overdone, but I never get tired of it.

looks at all my opposites attract, "a is the literal sunshine in b's life" wlw ships... oblivious mutual pining slow-burns my beloved. love me some insane yearning. fake-dating is one of my favorite tropes to write, too. (and my most popular fics lol.) another one i love, at least with my current ship, is wound care and b fussing over/examining an injured a. manage to get that into a lot of my fics lmao.

I love the tough looking characters that are secretly softies. It’s overdone, but I never get tired of it.
Reminds me of Kuwabara from YYH. He's pretty funny and overall one of the better characters from the series.

Back