• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Have You Ever Changed your Username on TBT?

How Many Times Have You Changed Your Username on TBT?

• Total voters
I had a cycle of changing my username around. I only visited this site every once in a blue moon, but I changed my username on both occasions. I didn't like this one either, but I sat with it for a while and realized it wasn't entirely awful. I have no urge to change it anymore.

Nope, my username's too iconic to be changed.

It's a 10+-year-old username that's been around since the old Minecraft days, so there's really no need for me to change it at all.

No. I don’t really know what else I’d want to change my username to, so I just haven’t. Also, it would suck if I changed my name and then later realized that I hate my new name, but I wouldn’t have enough bells to change it. And knowing myself, I’m sure that would happen.

I use BobRocks20 on other websites and I've grown so attached to this username that I refuse to change it to something else even when I feel like I want to do it. Recently I've considered changing BobRocks20 to something related to Kieran but eventually decided against it because I know that my hyper-fixation is going to wane with time.
Update: I got 10 seashells during my TBT anniversary and today I spent them on a username change addon. I feel tempted to change my current username now... But I'm gonna have to wait. I still like it and everything, and I'll continue to use BobRocks20 on other platforms if I ever decide to go for it.

My old username used to be MeowingKitty123 haha. It's so silly I love it, but I wanted to be like all the pretty and aesthetic accounts I saw so I changed it years ago. I love my current user too though!

I just made up some random name and I did plan on changing it at some point, but I still have no idea what I’d change it to. I might just be Doo forever 😂

I just did it today. I was fine with my old username BobRocks20 at first, but then I somehow lost my attachment to that handle (in the forums, at least) so I decided to give it the ol' change-up. I think I'm going to be Suguri for a while.

Back